Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: VideoCharge Support
 Topic: Your activation limit has been exceeded!
Your activation limit has been exceeded! [message #54647] Sat, 15 October 2022 06:08
zarski  is currently offline zarski
Guys, I've reinstalled Videocharge from my WinXP to Win7 and Finally Win7 64. But it is still the same computer. It tells that the activation limit has been exceeded. What's wrong? Please help!
 Topic: problem with flv vids - how to keep the original audio ?
problem with flv vids - how to keep the original audio ? [message #2143] Mon, 14 March 2022 21:28
mukhabarat  is currently offline mukhabarat
Hello.

I have a big problem.
I want to add the logo of my blog to some videos and all of them are in flv format (I got them from some tube sites).
Actually I succesfully managed to add the logo but all of them lost the original audio.
I open the program -> create a new config file with the wizard -> add watermark to the video file -> I did chose as output format "original file format"...... and I get a video with the logo but without any audio. What am I doing wrong? Please help
 Topic: popping sound at the start of a converted video
popping sound at the start of a converted video [message #2133] Thu, 17 February 2022 02:50
westgram  is currently offline westgram
How do you stop the popping sound at the start of a converted video?
Whenever I convert a video it makes a loud pop/crack sound at the start but it plays better after.
please help thanks

westgram
 Topic: Uninstall watermark Master Completely
Uninstall watermark Master Completely [message #2132] Thu, 03 February 2022 02:43
Jimp1  is currently offline Jimp1
I tried using Watermark Master on mov files with sound problems. When trying to uninstall the program, most of it uninstalls but it leaves a directory in "Programs Folder" (Videocharge Software) with a sub directory (Watermark Master) with two dlls in it. How do I completely remove these directories and files please? I tried to delete but they will not allow me to. I await your reply. Thank you...
Jimp1
jimpinsc@gmail.com

[Updated on: Sun, 03 February 2013 05:39]

Topic: Watermark Master Uncompressed Files
Watermark Master Uncompressed Files [message #2130] Sat, 22 January 2022 17:33
henryrivers  is currently offline henryrivers
Hi,

We've just bought the program and are trying to add a static semi-transparent watermark a batch of 5000 small .mov videos (316 x 200px).

We can't any settings where you can set the batch NOT to compress the frames. It always comes out poor quality / heavily compressed.

Can anyone advise it this is possible / what setting to use?

Many thanks,
Henry
 Topic: Error with H.264 and two-pass encoding
Error with H.264 and two-pass encoding [message #2061] Sat, 06 March 2021 03:12
Billarga  is currently offline Billarga
I am trying to encode an MP4 video using the H.264 codec and baseline profile (all other settings default).

When I choose the 'Two-pass encoding' option and generate the video, the program gives the error Cannot create file. Configuration parameters are not valid!

Please fix this.

Topic: problem with config
problem with config [message #1948] Fri, 06 November 2020 02:04
zarski  is currently offline zarski
check my config plz, H.264 codec can not convert the video if I want to combine several scenes into one rollik. uploaded movie and config into folder 'zarski(07.11.2011)'
 Topic: How To Watermark a complete file?!
How To Watermark a complete file?! [message #1738] Mon, 28 October 2019 17:02
asafrash  is currently offline asafrash
Hi All
I am in need of watermarking hundreds of mp4 movies.
Watermark master is an exact fit to what i need.
however i simply can't figure out how to watermark a movie file.
i am trying to put 2-3 one second watermarks at the begining
,middle and end of each movie.
now i see 2 options under timeline->mode

Process all timelines processes only the 2-3 one second watermark bits
and
process all except timelines processes the entire movie
without my watermarks.

I need to process the entire video with those 3 one second watermarks on it.
i seem to be missing the logic on how to do this as the program only allows to process the 3 watermarks bits or the entire movie without them?!
how do i process the entire movie with those 3 one second watermarks on it.
what am i missing?

please assist.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2010 17:05]

Topic: New version looks Fantastic!
New version looks Fantastic! [message #1586] Mon, 04 March 2019 11:14
kumaji  is currently offline kumaji
Can't wait to try it...
RJ

Have sent u an email about upgrading...
Much thanks!
 Topic: VideoCharge Studio EXE not running
VideoCharge Studio EXE not running [message #1553] Wed, 30 January 2019 17:22
emagineering  is currently offline emagineering
We just purchased,downloaded and attempted to install VideoCharge Studio release date 1/29/10 - The exe will not run. Machine is XP Pro....are there issues with this build? Remedy?
Thanks,
 Topic: watermark master 2.2.19
watermark master 2.2.19 [message #1492] Sat, 03 November 2018 21:33
boss  is currently offline boss
some times the program freeze at decoding desktop.ini on windows 7, i dont know why it does that please fix it thanks.
 Topic: Max file size for Watermark Master?
icon5.gif  Max file size for Watermark Master? [message #1141] Sat, 18 November 2017 02:17
rudebox  is currently offline rudebox
What is the maximum file size I can work with in Watermark Master? I have very large AVI files (5-7 GB each) that I need to convert to wmv. However, everytime I try to add a file that's more than 2gb, Watermark Master shuts down automatically.

I can work with these files fine in my other editing programs.

Is there something I can do to work with larger files in WM???
 Topic: VideoCharge Windows Server 2008
VideoCharge Windows Server 2008 [message #1121] Sun, 22 October 2017 22:26
sniper  is currently offline sniper
Has anyone been able to get VideoCharge 3.16 to work on Windows server 2008. I get a "The following files did not self-register or unregister:" error when trying to install. I also cannot register the dll's manually. the dll's in question are,

asfr.ax
asfmux.ax
asf.dll
parser.dll

Any help would be appreciated.
 Topic: Converting to Ipod Video
Converting to Ipod Video [message #1120] Sun, 22 October 2017 18:24
tbdave  is currently offline tbdave
Is there a setting for converting a video to an Ipod compatible format? I can't seem to find a pre-set format.

If there isn't a pre-set format, what's the best settings to use for Ipod video?

Thanks for the help.
 Topic: Aspect ratio problem from DVD to WMV
Aspect ratio problem from DVD to WMV [message #968] Tue, 02 May 2017 20:33
raphy  is currently offline raphy
Hi,

i'd like to know how you encode from dvd to WMV without a bad aspect ratio.

I work with a movie on dvd , in NTSC system.
When i click on "show media file properties" i can see "resolution 720 * 480".

I'd like another resolution for my wmv file.

In the "resize box" I enter width = 450.

I tried everything, i mean :

- ratio : source ratio (1.33)
- ratio : 4 x 3

For both : resize : Preserve aspect ratio (with "don't create a letter box" check and uncheck) , and "preserve aspect ratio no letterbox"

for each test the face of the character is never perfect.
I choose Mode: bilinear.. To be honest i don't really understand this setting and i don't know what to choose.

When you have to encode a dvd to wmv what settings do you choose to keep a perfect aspect ?

thank you.. and sorry for my bad english, i'm french Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:34]

Topic: Test version VideoCharge Pro
Test version VideoCharge Pro [message #353] Sat, 05 September 2015 13:30
mrfootage  is currently offline mrfootage
problem solved

dumb and simple user errors as usual... Embarassed

[Updated on: Tue, 05 September 2006 13:55]

Forum: General questions on creation of Video and Audio files
 Topic: Watermark mov to mp4
Watermark mov to mp4 [message #2131] Thu, 03 February 2022 02:10
Jimp1  is currently offline Jimp1
Watermarking a mov file and outputting as an MP4. Video seems good, but not getting any audio. Help please I await your reply. Thanks...
Jimp1
 Topic: Does VideoCharge Full Version work with Dicas Codec?
Does VideoCharge Full Version work with Dicas Codec? [message #1265] Sat, 31 March 2018 19:55
John  is currently offline John
I am trying to split Dicas .mp4 video files without recompression. I am using VideoCharge Full Version, I am able to load the Dicas .mp4 files but it will not split them. I am able to split other files. Does VideoCharge support the Dicas codec?
 Topic: File Processing Problem
File Processing Problem [message #1241] Fri, 09 March 2018 16:08
promocomo  is currently offline promocomo
I am trying to split Dicas .mp4 video files without recompression. I am using VideoCharge Full Version, I am able to load the Dicas .mp4 files but it will not split them. I am able to split other files. Does VideoCharge support the Dicas codec?hi,

i just want to add "text" to 50+ videos i have at one time. i DO NOT want to add any additional montage scenes etc. just text. how does one do that? also can one add text live links?

thanx.

newb here,

alx Cool Hi.
 Topic: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video
How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #822] Sat, 04 February 2017 09:52
shashank  is currently offline shashank
How to put invisible watermarks in a video?
How to use Watermark Master for doing it?
I have been exploring this tool for the option of embedding invisible watermarks. I am not able to find yet.
So if anyone knows then please help me out.

The purpose of embedding invisible Watermarks is to retrieve critical information when required from the video for preventing piracy. If the watermarks are not visible then it will be difficult for the people to know if the video in being monitored at some level by concerned authorities.
Forum: VideoCharge Announcements
 Topic: Videocharge Studio 1.0 release
Videocharge Studio 1.0 release [message #1132] Mon, 06 November 2017 18:51
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
We announce the release of new product VideoCharge Studio version 1.0!

VideoCharge Studio 1.0 is a desktop application which creates Internet optimized video. It could be of interest for users who want to create video gallery at site, to extract frames from video file and to create graphic gallery, to create YouTube video.

It could be used as video editor with extended options. As well as to add watermarks to video and graphic files.

Speed!
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 allows to split video editing into several steps: select video, select frames for Thumbnails, edit image.

All operations are executed before the encoding process that speeds up the application greatly.

Actually if you want to split a video clip into one-minutes reels, you can select necessary one and remove unused reels before encoding starts! You'll see that encoding process would be much faster than encoding of entire film!

At the same time you can omit the mentioned step and do not create thumbnails. You can combine automatic frames selection with manual editing!

Quality!
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 is the video editor that supports a wide range of video formats and creates high-quality video!

Image Correction!
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 includes a large amount of special video filters, which produce the video of best quality even from low quality source!

VideoCharge Studio 1.0 can automatically look for the best frame while creating Thumbnail for your video.

Video for Internet!
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 produces video optimized for Internet, creates HTML pages for video, graphic files output, as well as Flash video, like YouTube!

At that generated clips could be uploaded to FTP server.

Easy in Use!
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 is pretty easy in use. The process of clips generation is split into several stages. A special friendly user interface provided on the each stage makes the work flow fast, easy and comprehensible.

Working with Command Line.
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 provides you with all necessary operations for editing video files, creating Thumbnails and HTML code generation via command line.

Creating ImageList.
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 includes the ImageList feature. The ImageList is a set of video frames extracted from a video file and saved in an image file. The image file includes meta data about video, like name, size, resolution, etc.
You can select frames for ImageList manually or allow VideoCharge Studio to do it automatically.

For Newby Users.
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 is the editor which provides extended abilities and it may look too complex for inexperienced user. That's why recommend the new users to start with Wizard.

Using Wizard and following simple instructions you can learn and use the program abilities in full measure. You do not need any special knowledge, just try VideoCharge Studio 1.0 and you will like it.

For Professional customers.
VideoCharge Studio 1.0 provides a wide range of abilities for creating video, editing images, adding watermarks and organization of HTML code and video generation process.

Regardless of complexity of the site structure VideoCharge Studio 1.0 could be tuned in such way, so all operations with content you perform before site publishing are totally automated.

You can create video of different formats which differ by bitrate or resolution simultaneously. Generated video files are copied to specific folders, necessary Thumbnails are also produced automatically.

You can generate several Thumbnails for video which differ by resolution or video frame at the same time.

You can specify the HTML pages generation logic, which are used for outputting video in Internet.

You can protect your video files using wide range of watermarks.

If you need to process a lot of files you can add the file folder to the process. All files, including files in subfolder are also processed.

Finally you can upload all produced files to FTP server.

We recommend all users to try new product!

Best regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:35]

Topic: VideoCharge 3.8 - Windows Vista is supported now!
VideoCharge 3.8 - Windows Vista is supported now! [message #580] Fri, 22 April 2016 11:08
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
We announce the release of VideoCharge 3.8!

The present release includes:
  1. Bug-fix for the previous version.
  2. Windows Vista operating system support.

Topic: VideoCharge 3.7
icon4.gif  VideoCharge 3.7 [message #432] Sat, 21 November 2015 12:08
We announce the release of VideoCharge 3.7!

1. Vast bug-fix for the previous version.
  2. Support of MP3 Audio output format.
  3. Ability to add Header/Footer video to the primary video file (for Pro and Full versions).
  4. DV decoding support.
The major feature of VideoCharge v.3.7 is ability to add Header video, Footer video or both of them to the primary movie. In other words, if one has a great number of movies and wants the very same small video logotype to be added at the beginning/end of all these movies, no .bat files are required anymore.

index.php?t=getfile&id=36&private=0

Add necessary movies, indicate Header/Footer video, click Run and that's all.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 November 2006 12:09]

Topic: VideoCharge 3.6
icon4.gif  VideoCharge 3.6 [message #249] Sun, 21 June 2015 14:11
We announce the release of VideoCharge 3.6!

2. Support of FLV (*.flv) and SWF (*.swf) formats, possibility to create animated GIFs.
  3. Possibility to imply color edging effect to text watermarks.
SWF and FLV video files decoding/encoding are now supported. MPEG Audio Layer-3 and Uncompressed codec types are available for audio stream encoding and Screen Video, Sorenson H263, On2 Truemotion VP6 - for video stream encoding. It is recommended to install DirectShow Filters (it can be found at www.on2.com) for proper working with On2 Truemotion VP6 codec.
Express functinality is also supported for these formats, owners of VideoCharge Express and VideoCharge Full can work with FLV and SWF files without preceding decompression and repeated compression!
It's common knowledge that FLV and SWF formats do not support indexes, and one can watch .swf or .flv file from beginning to end only. VideoCharge creates indexes for such files that enables working with them the same way as with any other indexed files. Splitting and joining scenes (can be done without re-compression as well), creation of thumbnails and other required operations become possible!

Possibility to create animated GIFs of any Video file or sequence of Image files is added. Also it's possible to specify the number of frames, playback speed and other parameters of the produced GIF.

Color edging effect makes it possible to accentuate the edges of a watermark with a color so as to make watermark pretty visible regardless of video content. That is, if you imply say white watermark on a movie, the watermark will look tiptop in scenes that have dark hues dominating. However it won't look ditto in scenes with prevalence of light hues. Edging completely resolves the problem:

index.php?t=getfile&id=26&private=0

Open Edging tab in the Watermark Editor window, set Edging Type = Stroke. Below specify color (we recommend to use color that is contrary to the watermark's one) to be applied and number of pixels to be affected with edging. That's it!

• Attachment: 2.jpg
    (Size: 31.00KB, Downloaded 11132 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:44] by Moderator

Topic: VideoCharge Express
icon4.gif  VideoCharge Express [message #144] Tue, 10 March 2015 13:23
We announce the release of a new product built on the basis of VideoCharge for Professionals!

The given product allows to execute splitting files (by time, by size, into equal parts), joining files, etc without precedent decompression and repeated compression! VideoCharge Express allows to speed up your work hundreds times more!

index.php?t=getfile&id=18&private=0

Now you can:
  • split a two-hour video file literally in a few minutes!
  • remove needless scenes (e.g. commercials) from a movie!
  • extract required scenes from a movie and create thumbnails out of the first scenes' frame!
  • join a few files of the same type into a single one without tiresome waiting!
  • preprocess non-seekable .wmv file in order to make it seekable!
Besides, VideoCharge Express inherits wide functionality from VideoCharge for Profesionals (except re-compression potential): support of command line, working with folders, etc.

We hope you'll find our new product wholesome!

You may read more comprehensively about the new product here:
http://www.videocharge.com/news_3_5.html

You may download VideoCharge Express here:
http://www.videocharge.com/download/VideoChargeExpress_Insta ll.exe

• Attachment: scr_03.gif
    (Size: 2.76KB, Downloaded 11328 time(s))

Topic: VideoCharge 3.5
icon4.gif  VideoCharge 3.5 [message #143] Tue, 10 March 2015 13:13
We announce the release of VideoCharge version 3.5!

2. Support of decoding MPEG-4 format (*.mp4), support of working with *.3gp and *.3g2 files (in the presence of QuickTime Player 7 installed).
  3. Potentiality of processing folders with files , which allows to process any quantity of files distributed among different folders per one click.
index.php?t=getfile&id=17&private=0

Now there's no need to add tons of files manually; it's enough to specify the root folder, enable subfolders' revision if necessary, specify file mask (e.g. *.avi) and start the encoding. VideoCharge for Professionals will process all the files in series keeping the original hierarchy of folders unchangeable, which will repeatedly simplify the work for all users who use VideoCharge for stream processing of Video or Image files!

You may read more comprehensively about version 3.5 here:
http://www.videocharge.com/news_3_5.html

Links to download version 3.5:

For users of VideoCharge 3.x or VideoCharge 2.0:
http://www.videocharge.com/download/VideoCharge_Install.exe

For users of VideoCharge for Professionals:
http://www.videocharge.com/download/VideoChargePro_Install.e xe

To update VideoCharge 3.x to VideoCharge for Professionals:
http://www.videocharge.com/order_update.php

We strongly recommend all our users to update the version.

• Attachment: scr_01.gif
    (Size: 2.84KB, Downloaded 11033 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 10 March 2006 13:25]

Topic: VideoCharge Express beta
VideoCharge Express beta [message #129] Fri, 06 March 2015 13:44
VideoCharge Express is preparing for release at the moment.

VideoCharge Express enables user to process (split, join, create thumbnails) files avoiding re-compression, which saves a lot of time. Beta-version of the new product is available at http://www.videocharge.com/download/VideoChargeExpress_Insta ll_beta.exe
 Topic: VideoCharge and VideoCharge Pro v.3.5 beta
VideoCharge and VideoCharge Pro v.3.5 beta [message #127] Fri, 06 March 2015 13:20
VideoCharge v.3.5 is preraring for release at the moment.

Here you may download beta-version of VideoCharge 3.5:
http://www.videocharge.com/download/VideoCharge_Install_beta .exe
Version 3.5 incudes bug-fix for the previous version.

Here you may download beta-version of VideoCharge 3.5 Pro:
http://www.videocharge.com/download/VideoChargePro_Install_b eta.exe
Version 3.5 Pro includes bug-fix for the previous version, supports working with folders and decoding MPEG-4 files.
 Topic: VideoCharge 3.4
icon4.gif  VideoCharge 3.4 [message #49] Sun, 11 January 2015 11:20
We announce the release of VideoCharge version 3.4!

The present release includes bug-fix for previous version as well as a number of new features.

New functionalities that are included in VideoCharge 3.4:
  1. Support of QuickTime Video (*.mov, *.qt) - now there's an opportunity of reading any video files of this format (and compatible, that support QuickTime Player for Windows) and coding video files into this format!
  2. Support of RealMedia (*.rm) - now there's an opportunity of reading any video files of this format.
  3. New features for creating Watermark Video - now it's possible to impose watermarks not only on a whole movie, but on its specified section too, e.g. on the first 5 seconds, on the last 5 seconds or on any 5-second span inside the movie.
  4. Set of properties for constructing Pattern Name is expanded, now it's possible to set the initial value of a numerical variable for any index. That is how you may start not only with 0, but with 1 or 2, etc.
New features are included primarily in the Pro version, therefore we recommend users of usual version to uprgade VideoCharge to the Pro one.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:45] by Moderator

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 07:57:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00601 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.