Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Announcements » Watermark Master 1.0 beta
icon6.gif  Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #545] Fri, 11 March 2016 18:17 Go to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Our new product is primarily intended for conversion of video and image files with adding any kinds of watermarks to them.

Sending your feedback (comments, bugs, requests) would be very much appreciated!

Download beta-version.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 March 2007 18:23]

Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #548 is a reply to message #545 ] Sat, 12 March 2016 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sol123  is currently offline sol123
Hi;
I am currently a user of your pro software (still on trial). I have now been introduced to this new software that is basically all I need based on its feature. My purpose in writing this is to assist developers to further improve on things and make it better as I think it deserves more.

Please notice that I have only worked with the conversion of mpeg files to flv and rarely wmv. So my experience is limited to those features.

Why do I use this software?
I am a website owner. I capture some sporting peograms, convert them to flv files and share them with my website visitors. Thats why two features are important for me.
1/ To be able to watermark my videos
2/ To have an easy way to upload i to my site.

So far, the pro software does all that. But it does not allow animated gif or videos as watermark. This one does. And it does it very nice.

In my requests later, I will mention about the second point missing in this software.

Pros of this new product?
A lot of them. First of all, as pro software it does do the job the fastest I have seen so far compared to others and uses less CPU. Thats a good thing for amy such software.

Qualitywise, its good too. Using Sorenson helps on that and I only used that video codec for flv conversion. As what On2 does, I have no knowledge of.

Cons, bugs, troubles?
Its a beta version. So some issues should not surprise or put this software down in any way. And being a beta version, it still works very good. Here are a few issues after trying it for just one day.
1/ When trying to play the added file in the embeded player of software for check, it crashes on me.
2/ I am still not sure if you can actually use multiple watermarks throughout the file. If thats what it also does. I could not figure out how it works. When I use my knowledge to do that, it does not work.
One does have the ability to add multiple watermarks to the interface, and I did that. Then I slected one watermark and brought the cursor in timeline (in blue area) and specified a duration. Then I selected another watermark and assigned a different location and at a different start and end point using the same cursor. When coverted, some did not work. Looks like only the first one worked for me.
So, I think its something I dont do right and I dont find a good explanation or tutorial for it.

Everything else so far worked fine.

My Request?
FTP Client. People like me use that alot. One can not/dont want to wait for the whole conversion process to finish and then upload. A means by which one can automatically upload to the root folder via FTP is very crucial and save a lot of time and trouble.

Pro software does that and does it fine.

This is the only reason perhaps that I cant switch for now. Although I need this more, that feature is just very important for me and I guess for all that have my purposes for using this software.

Besides, if I am going to pay for the Pro software, I dont wanna spend more for something almost similar.

So my confusion is here. What should I do? Purchase Pro Software and loose some of the needed features in this software, or, just wait and hope that these issues will be added to it and save money and purchase Watermark Master.

Or, since this is a beta version, shall I go and purchase Pro and hope that you will allow me to switch to this one once ready with features added without an extra charge?

Baically, you guys have now confused me. Very Happy

Overall, good job.

PS: I wrote a lot with many aspects just because you guys are very responsive to your customers and thats a big advantage and requires appeciation in this way.
Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #549 is a reply to message #548 ] Sat, 12 March 2016 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much for spending time on comment!
We are planning to add FTP client in Watermark Master 1.1 that will be released in 4-6 weeks.

Could you please supply us with more information on the bugs? Please look into your private messages.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:37] by Moderator

Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #554 is a reply to message #545 ] Thu, 17 March 2016 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomhill  is currently offline tomhill
Couple of bugs i noticed while using...

a) Image watermark doesn't work..as it gives an error and then we need to close the application
b) File size of the video almost gets doubled for converting to *.wmv as well as *.flv
c) New profiles created doesn't have any option of getting activated...I mean if you run the application..it loads with the default profile.
The size of the watermark can't be extended width/height wize..( Better if i want to hide someone else's watermark)
I will post more..
Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #555 is a reply to message #554 ] Fri, 18 March 2016 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need more detailed information on the issues. Could you please write to support@videocharge.com and describe them in detail?
tomhill wrote on Sun, 18 March 2007 14:58

a) Image watermark doesn't work..as it gives an error and then we need to close the application
Please attach the image (you tried to add as watermark) to e-mail.

b) File size of the video almost gets doubled for converting to *.wmv as well as *.flv
Please send us the config file (.wcf) you worked with when it happened.

c) New profiles created doesn't have any option of getting activated...I mean if you run the application..it loads with the default profile.
One config file may include more than one profile. When you create a new config file, it includes by default one profile - "Default". You may rename the profile, add new profiles and edit them, etc. To use of some previously edited profile, you should load the config file the necessary profile belongs to.

The size of the watermark can't be extended width/height wize..( Better if i want to hide someone else's watermark)
I will post more..
What kind of watermark do you mean here? For example, "Image" watermark has "Image Size" editable property.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:38] by Moderator

Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #699 is a reply to message #545 ] Tue, 09 August 2016 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarangan  is currently offline sarangan
Hi..
I am a license owner of the Watermark Master.

All the video files are cutted out at 35 minutes. Longer files are not watermarked. Please check this error once.

I hope to get a better version next time.

Thank you.
Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #700 is a reply to message #699 ] Tue, 09 August 2016 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarangan wrote on Fri, 10 August 2007 12:41

Hi..

All the video files are cutted out at 35 minutes. Longer files are not watermarked. Please check this error once.

Thank you.

You mean that video files that are longer than 35 minutes can't be watermarked with Watermark Master, don't you?
Does this happen with the latest version (1.1.7)?
What kind of source files do you process at that?

[Updated on: Fri, 10 August 2007 16:53]

Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #701 is a reply to message #700 ] Tue, 09 August 2016 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarangan  is currently offline sarangan
Videocharge Support wrote on Fri, 10 August 2007 12:53

sarangan wrote on Fri, 10 August 2007 12:41

Hi..

Thank you.

You mean that video files that are longer than 35 minutes can't be watermarked with Watermark Master, don't you?
Does this happen with the latest version (1.1.7)?
What kind of source files do you process at that?

Yes exaclty this is what I mean..
When at I try to watermark files longer than about 35 minutes then are being cutted at 35 minutes.
I am using the latest version 1.1.7. That was some .WMV files.

Thank you.
Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #702 is a reply to message #701 ] Tue, 09 August 2016 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much for the information. We'll check it and let you know when some results are obtained.
Re: Watermark Master 1.0 beta [message #703 is a reply to message #701 ] Fri, 12 August 2016 09:59 Go to previous message
We've tried to add watermark on a 2-hour movie and the result was successful. Could you please write about the problem to support@videocharge.com and attach the config file (*.wcf) you worked with to the letter? We need to examine the problem more deeply.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:39] by Moderator

Previous Topic:VideoCharge 3.8 - Windows Vista is supported now!
Next Topic:Videocharge Studio 1.0 release
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 07:09:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00512 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.