Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Flasch Codec on2 vp6 Problem
Flasch Codec on2 vp6 Problem [message #462] Mon, 04 January 2016 11:19 Go to next message
Zappu  is currently offline Zappu
Please, when I try to use the ON2 VP6 Codec I allways get a configuration error. Could you give me a profile which will work with this flash codec?

Maybe you also can tell me the differences between the ON2 VP6 and the H263 Codec

I have rendered some videos with the H263 Codec and they are playing fine within the Fire Fox Browser, but when I try to watch the videos within MSE the Flash Plugin is working fine, but the videos are never played or shown. Any idea if this is because of the codec?

Zappu
Joomla Media Design
Re: Flasch Codec on2 vp6 Problem [message #463 is a reply to message #462 ] Mon, 04 January 2016 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Zappu wrote on Thu, 04 January 2007 06:19

Maybe you also can tell me the differences between the ON2 VP6 and the H263 Codec

H263 is well-known reliable codec; On2VP6 is more recent and probably a little more qualitative. You can use either of them to obtain quite good quality.

Please, when I try to use the ON2 VP6 Codec I allways get a configuration error. Could you give me a profile which will work with this flash codec?

What kind of configuration error did you get? Please send screenshot of the error and corresponding config file to support@videocharge.com

I have rendered some videos with the H263 Codec and they are playing fine within the Fire Fox Browser, but when I try to watch the videos within MSE the Flash Plugin is working fine, but the videos are never played or shown. Any idea if this is because of the codec?

We need to examine your videos. Please contact us by support@videocharge.com and describe your problem once more. You'll be asked to upload one of your videos and given all necessary information.

Re: Flasch Codec on2 vp6 Problem [message #464 is a reply to message #463 ] Mon, 04 January 2016 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zappu  is currently offline Zappu
Quote:

H263 is well-known reliable codec; On2VP6 is more recent and probably a little more qualitative. You can use either of them to obtain quite good quality.

What kind of configuration error did you get? Please send screenshot of the error and corresponding config file to support@videocharge.com

Well, I have tested a bit mnore with this video codec and installed videocharge to my notebook. The error, which I haven`t seen on the other computer as not further details where supplied, was because the On2 VP6 Codec needs to produce a video output of a special size where the width of the video is a multiply of 32 and the height a multiply of 16. Anyhow, it will work also with other resolutions, but you will ghet this warning and my other computer where I have installed the program originally was not able to move on with the encoding as it works on the notebook (the notebook is more actuell and new)

Quote:

We need to examine your videos. Please contact us by support@videocharge.com and describe your problem once more. You'll be asked to upload one of your videos and given all necessary information.

I have locallized it`s a browser or plugin problem. I have installed another flashplayer (Joomla Allvideos) and it works fine, but with the other Joomla component (expose 4) the videos will not be played. Therefor I think it´s a problem of the plugin itself and not a browser related or video related one.

Thx for your quick response anyay Smile

Zappu
Joomla Media Design
Re: Flasch Codec on2 vp6 Problem [message #465 is a reply to message #464 ] Tue, 05 January 2016 10:18 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
You are welcome Razz
Previous Topic:question about subtitles
Next Topic:Does the Ripper work on the trial version
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 08:49:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00532 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.