Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error
"Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #88] Mon, 02 February 2015 13:45 Go to next message
conkled  is currently offline conkled
I'm trying to resize and crop a batch of video files and keep getting the following error message "Xvidcore.dll not found" with the following warning "The video source does not contain a valid audio stream". This error seems to happen on particular video files and completely kills the program. The audio on these files seems perfectly fine when I watch them on Microsoft's Media Player. Can you tell me what I need to do to resolve this problem? Thanks.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 February 2006 13:57]

Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #89 is a reply to message #88 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
conkled wrote on Thu, 02 February 2006 08:45

I'm trying to resize and crop a batch of video files and keep getting the following error message "Xvidcore.dll not found" with the following warning "The video source does not contain a valid audio stream". This error seems to happen on particular video files and completely kills the program. The audio on these files seems perfectly fine when I watch them on Microsoft's Media Player. Can you tell me what I need to do to resolve this problem? Thanks.

We recommend you to download and install ffdshow codec pack from our site: http://videocharge.com/download/ffdshow-20030523.exe. After that try to run VideoCharge once more.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #90 is a reply to message #88 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the fast response. I did that last night and still go the error. Any other ideas? Thanks,

Dave
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #91 is a reply to message #90 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
conkled wrote on Thu, 02 February 2006 10:34

Thanks for the fast response. I did that last night and still go the error. Any other ideas? Thanks,

Dave

In this case we need rather more information:
  1. Is you input video file played fine by Windows Media Player?
  2. What other codecs have you installed on your PC? Please try to remove them and check if VideoCharge works OK.
  3. If that doesn't help please write about it to support@videocharge.com and we'll send you a log-version of our product to conduct an error diagnosis.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:59] by Moderator

Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #92 is a reply to message #91 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the file plays fine in Windows Media player (I emailed it to you earlier this morning). How do I check and remove the other codecs? By the way, I'm getting this same error on two seperate computers. Thanks.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #93 is a reply to message #92 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
conkled wrote on Thu, 02 February 2006 11:20

Yes the file plays fine in Windows Media player (I emailed it to you earlier this morning). How do I check and remove the other codecs? By the way, I'm getting this same error on two seperate computers. Thanks.

First please try to reinstall DirectX (via Control Panel) and try again.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #94 is a reply to message #92 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
conkled wrote on Thu, 02 February 2006 11:20

Besides, please describe the sequence of actions that gives rise to the error and send us screenshot of the error.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #95 is a reply to message #88 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm familiar with DirectX but don't know how to reinstall it via the control panel. Can you explain further? Thanks.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #96 is a reply to message #95 ] Mon, 02 February 2015 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
conkled wrote on Thu, 02 February 2006 11:51

I'm familiar with DirectX but don't know how to reinstall it via the control panel. Can you explain further? Thanks.

Please follow the link in order to download DirectX.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=90&p=&am p;SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryId=&SrcFamilyId=3F282 8FA-0E3C-4837-AFC0-6C67DCAA54BF&u=http%3a%2f%2fdownload. microsoft.com%2fdownload%2f1%2f1%2fd%2f11d253f5-be20-41eb-89 85-29a44c601264%2fdirectx_dec2005_redist.exe.

When download is complete, just install DirectX and try VideoCharge again. If that doesn't help, please describe us the sequence of actions that gives rise to the error in detail.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #1847 is a reply to message #88 ] Sat, 13 June 2020 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beatcapra  is currently offline beatcapra
conkled wrote on Thu, 02 February 2006 08:45

I'm trying to resize and crop a batch of video files and keep getting the following error message "Xvidcore.dll not found" with the following warning "The video source does not contain a valid audio stream". Can you tell me what I need to do to resolve this problem? Thanks.

http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/xvidcore.dll/

Simply visit the link given...this will help you in case of missing or downloading dll's.
and will repair it if it's corrupted.
Re: "Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error [message #1953 is a reply to message #88 ] Sun, 15 November 2020 14:30 Go to previous message
rahat123  is currently offline rahat123
@beatcapra.... That such a nice and easy way.. its solved my problem. thankss...

[Updated on: Wed, 16 November 2011 14:32]

Previous Topic:Trailer making
Next Topic:Problem with Windows 2008
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 14:34:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00647 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.