Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Activation Limit / Watermark Master -> turtle speed
Activation Limit / Watermark Master -> turtle speed [message #1666] Fri, 07 June 2019 08:43 Go to next message
Joecool6101  is currently offline Joecool6101
Hello,

I'd just like to say I love watermark master as it's very well laid out and has a lot of features..

However, I am getting an error saying I have reached my activation limit while install on my remote desktops which i required this for. I normally pirate software because of the price and annoyances like these but I greatly enjoyed the software so i bought it and now your telling me I wasted $80 on a paperweight of a product you won't allow me to use on more then 2-3 machines? what if i reformat my computer do you expect me to rebuy this EVERYTIME! I sent you an email regarding this but not sure how often it is checked...

But the above aside, almost everyday I am converting avi to flash and I find converting process to be extremely slow and usually not using more then 25% of my processor were as FREE programs like SUPER I am able to convert many videos quickly as it actually uses my processor and my computer instead of taking forever in idle

If you could please point me in the right direction on how to fix this I'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

~JC
Re: Activation Limit / Watermark Master -> turtle speed [message #1667 is a reply to message #1666 ] Sat, 08 June 2019 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Please, look at the our answer about activations by email.

2) What free software do you mean?

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Activation Limit / Watermark Master -> turtle speed [message #1668 is a reply to message #1666 ] Sat, 08 June 2019 23:54 Go to previous message
Joecool6101  is currently offline Joecool6101
1) got it thanks and installed again successfully

2) I use SUPER
Previous Topic:joined FLV video missing audio
Next Topic:Watermar trouble in VC full version
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 12:26:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00666 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.