Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Studio Crashes in Batch Mode - Trial Version/Multiple PC's
Studio Crashes in Batch Mode - Trial Version/Multiple PC's [message #1217] Sat, 27 January 2018 21:10 Go to next message
docarzt  is currently offline docarzt
Hi. Studio looks great, unfortunately the only thing keeping me from buying is that I've tried in on three pcs and it crashes after the first conversion everytime without fail. At first I thought this was a trial limitation, but the program is truly locked up.
Re: Studio Crashes in Batch Mode - Trial Version/Multiple PC's [message #1218 is a reply to message #1217 ] Sun, 28 January 2018 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) What OS do you use?

2) Please, send us the screenshot of the crash.

3) Please, upload your source files to our FTP server.
(we have sent you this info by email)

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Studio Crashes in Batch Mode - Trial Version/Multiple PC's [message #1219 is a reply to message #1217 ] Mon, 29 January 2018 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
docarzt  is currently offline docarzt
I've tried on vista x86 and vista x64, with two different pcs. One was a turion based laptop, the other is an intel e6300 desktop. I don't think that the screenshot would be helpful as it is just the program sitting still. No debug data. If you have a version with debug enabled I'd be happy to help provide some data.
Re: Studio Crashes in Batch Mode - Trial Version/Multiple PC's [message #1220 is a reply to message #1217 ] Tue, 30 January 2018 13:27 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Unfortunately we can't duplicate this error.

1. Could you, please run Videocharge Studio by usual way (not from command line)

2. Do you use command string like this "c:\Program Files\VideoCharge Software\VideoCharge Studio\vcstudio.exe" /c {PATH to CONFIG} /f {PATH TO FILE}?
I.e. do you run vcstudio.exe from folder where Videocharge Studio was installed?

We can create debug version for you, but we need to know the point of the crash at least.
As we understand the crash occurs just after start?

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 09:52]

Previous Topic:Studio looks good, but...
Next Topic:WaterMark Master Crash when encoding H264
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 18:57:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01115 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.