Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Problem with Create Video Gallery function
Problem with Create Video Gallery function [message #281] Sat, 18 July 2015 18:31 Go to next message
CyberNet  is currently offline CyberNet
In addition to the problem stated below of my software not updating my software will not perform the Create Video Gallery function.
I have tried this with WMV, AVI, FLV, and Quicktime video files and each time I attempt to do so the program immediately crashes. I have tried to convert to both WMV and MPEG files with the same results.

CyberNet Digital
The Digital Media Company

There was an old demo version of the VideoCharge software on the computer that I just installed my newly purchased version of VideoCharge Pro on. The latest version of VideoCharge should be 3.6 according to your website. After launching the software my version of the software says that it is version 3.4

I am using Windows XP Pro on this computer.
I did also remove the previous demo version as well as clean the registry before installing the software.
The downloaded VideoCharge software is 20.3 MB

Please contact me as soon as possible to help me resolve this problem.
Re: Problem with Create Video Gallery function [message #282 is a reply to message #281 ] Sun, 19 July 2015 10:53 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
CyberNet wrote on Tue, 18 July 2006 14:31

In addition to the problem stated below of my software not updating my software will not perform the Create Video Gallery function.
I have tried this with WMV, AVI, FLV, and Quicktime video files and each time I attempt to do so the program immediately crashes. I have tried to convert to both WMV and MPEG files with the same results.

CyberNet Digital
The Digital Media Company

There was an old demo version of the VideoCharge software on the computer that I just installed my newly purchased version of VideoCharge Pro on. The latest version of VideoCharge should be 3.6 according to your website. After launching the software my version of the software says that it is version 3.4

I am using Windows XP Pro on this computer.
I did also remove the previous demo version as well as clean the registry before installing the software.
The downloaded VideoCharge software is 20.3 MB

Please contact me as soon as possible to help me resolve this problem.

First of all we recommend you to download the latest version of VideoCharge Pro and make sure that it's v.3.6. This may resolve the issue.
Previous Topic:Loading images, crash
Next Topic:logo insert
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 26 05:42:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.