Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video  (5) 1 Vote(s)
How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #823] Sat, 04 February 2017 09:57 Go to next message
shashank  is currently offline shashank
How to put invisible watermarks in a video?
How to use Watermark Master for doing it?
I have been exploring this tool for the option of embedding invisible watermarks. I am not able to find yet.
So if anyone knows then please help me out.

The purpose of embedding invisible Watermarks is to retrieve critical information when required from the video for preventing piracy. If the watermarks are not visible then it will be difficult for the people to know if the video in being monitored at some level by concerned authorities.
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #825 is a reply to message #823 ] Sat, 04 February 2017 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
1. We have WMSDK that can be easy used by any another application for custom purposes.
We provide examples for using it. Also we can develop for you any custom application with acceptable conditions.

2. Already couple of users request us for invisible watermarks. We will research this ability very soon.
Could you, please, provide us with the samples of such protection and your suggestions for it.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:51]

Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #826 is a reply to message #825 ] Sat, 04 February 2017 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Thanks for responding.
Actually I have been working on PRIRACY issues. To protect a video content from piracy is very difficult task to perform and its needed badly for the entertainment industry and other industries as well. You have this tool Watermark Master already with you so it ll be easy for your team to add the feature of invisible watermarks.

The key is, if we can embedd invisible watermarks to a video and retrieve it when required then it might help a lot in protecting the content from piracy.
We can integrate watermark master with other applications so that if a user requests for a video then his/her identity can be stored in a text file and this text file can be watermarked in the video. We have to perform this on the fly. So if the user distributes the video then the video can be traced and the source of piracy can be traced.

So watermarking a streamed video will also be required as the streamed video is one of the major way any user aquires a video and distributes it.
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #828 is a reply to message #823 ] Sun, 05 February 2017 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you please provide the example of how to itegrate Watermark Master with other application.

It will be really helpful.
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #829 is a reply to message #828 ] Sun, 05 February 2017 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
WMSDK includes samples of using it in different programming languages.
Also we can add some functionality into it if you need.

Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #830 is a reply to message #823 ] Sun, 05 February 2017 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I see any demo of integration. Snapshots of the various steps involved will do.

If I am right then to use the SDK for integration we need to have the KEY. Can i do it with the 20 day trial version?

[Updated on: Wed, 06 February 2008 13:21]

Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #831 is a reply to message #830 ] Sun, 05 February 2017 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

We have code samples of using our SDK.
What do you mean "integration"?
You can develop any custom project and use our SDK.
WMSDK has trial period and you may use it with full functionality.

Please, describe in details what do you need and we will help you.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #832 is a reply to message #823 ] Mon, 06 February 2017 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you give me an example of integrating the the output of watermark with some video streaming method.

I mean the example in which the output of Watermark Master is streamed using some player... say VLC player...
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #833 is a reply to message #832 ] Mon, 06 February 2017 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surgeon  is currently offline surgeon
Hello,

Your question is not clear yet.

What is "integration"? You can use our SDK only as a COM object, using programming language or script; so if video player or some other program you think to use supports integrated scripting for calling COM object's methods - you can perform your integration task.

Or, another case, if video player (Windows Media Player for example) or some program you think to integrate WatermarkMaster SDK with has programming interface, you can access both video player and WMSDK methods from your "third-party" application.

If we don't answer your question, please give us more information about what you meant, if possible with samples from other applications, maybe screenshots, demo video clips, source codes, etc.

Regards,
VideoCharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:52] by Moderator

Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #845 is a reply to message #823 ] Tue, 14 February 2017 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi ,
thanks for your help till now....
hey i have to write a java code for using Watermark Master at the back end for my site...
The job is to view the links of few videos...
When user clicks on any of the links then that videos goes to the watermark master for water marking.. and watermark is done using a text file.

Can you provide me the code for doing this job..
It will be really useful....
Expecting a quick response
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #847 is a reply to message #845 ] Tue, 14 February 2017 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

Well, I think, your task may be performed by WatermarkMaster SDK quite easy.

The most simply way is:
1. Add reference to WMSDK COM object to your Java project.
2. Tune all necessary initial settings for output format, output location (and possibly create collection of predefined watermarks) in WatermarkMaster Application; save settings in config (.wcf) file.
3. Load previously saved config in your Java program using corresponding method of WMSDKProject's object.
4. Add file(s) you need to apply watermark to and create new or load existing watermark from collection, setup and position it.
5. Call Run(...) method of WMSDKProject object to make output file with watermark applied.

We don't have Java code examples, but C++, C# and VB ones are available in <InstallDir>/SDK/Example, where you can find samples for manipulations with watermarks, files, config files and many other objects.

Regards,
VideoCharge Team.
Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #849 is a reply to message #823 ] Fri, 17 February 2017 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Thanks for the reply....

Do I need to buy the product even for testing if Watermark Master can be integrated with my application or not?

If i can integrate Watermark Master with my application then I ll be thinking of buying it.

Re: How to put INVISIBLE Watermark in video [message #850 is a reply to message #849 ] Sat, 18 February 2017 00:44 Go to previous message
Hello,

If your 20-days trial period for using WatermarkMaster SDK has been expired, you need to buy our product. Otherwise you may try to use it from your application.

Regards,
VideoCharge Team.

[Updated on: Tue, 19 February 2008 00:46]

Previous Topic:Crash when adding DVD
Next Topic:Need Help With Command Line
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 21:21:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00487 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.