Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Videocharge 3.9 keeps crashing, registration key not valid anymore
icon13.gif  Videocharge 3.9 keeps crashing, registration key not valid anymore [message #640] Thu, 23 June 2016 12:50 Go to next message
itsme  is currently offline itsme

I installed the latest version of videocharge but it keeps crashing! So removed it and installed the old version but now my registration key is not valid anymore.
This is not the first time that videocharge giving me headache, i'm getting tired of this software!

Re: Videocharge 3.9 keeps crashing, registration key not valid anymore [message #641 is a reply to message #640 ] Thu, 23 June 2016 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itsme  is currently offline itsme

Okay found the link where you can get a new activation key.
http://www.videocharge.com/Products/vc/gen_ac.php
Installed the latest version 3.9.0.03 and looks like everything is working, for now!
Re: Videocharge 3.9 keeps crashing, registration key not valid anymore [message #642 is a reply to message #641 ] Fri, 24 June 2016 10:08 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Fine! Please feel free to contact us if having any else questions or requests relating to our products.
Previous Topic:no help so far from tech support
Next Topic:What codec and profile to use for making WMV clips
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 23:45:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.