Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Thumbnails per percentage of video
Thumbnails per percentage of video [message #105] Fri, 06 February 2015 21:52 Go to next message
jakepeter  is currently offline jakepeter
Is it possible to this today? So if I want 6 thumbnails evenly distributed over the video (because I do not already know the number of frames in the video), can I do this?
Re: Thumbnails per percentage of video [message #106 is a reply to message #105 ] Sat, 07 February 2015 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
jakepeter wrote on Mon, 06 February 2006 16:52

Is it possible to this today? So if I want 6 thumbnails evenly distributed over the video (because I do not already know the number of frames in the video), can I do this?

Sure, you can do that.
  1. Specify any image format (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF) as format of the output files.
  2. Enable "Use split" check-box
  3. Select "Split into Equal Parts" split type
  4. Set "Number of parts" = 6
  5. Run VideoCharge
Re: Thumbnails per percentage of video [message #107 is a reply to message #106 ] Sun, 08 February 2015 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jakepeter  is currently offline jakepeter
I cannot find this Use split checkbox on which screen is it located? The only options for the "Frame for Thumbnail" is 1. First frame 2. Best Frame 3. User Defined Frame 4. Random Frame
Re: Thumbnails per percentage of video [message #108 is a reply to message #107 ] Sun, 08 February 2015 10:28 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
jakepeter wrote on Wed, 08 February 2006 03:21

I cannot find this Use split checkbox on which screen is it located? The only options for the "Frame for Thumbnail" is 1. First frame 2. Best Frame 3. User Defined Frame 4. Random Frame

You don't need to enable "Thumbnails" checkbox and set "Frame for Thumbnail" parameter. Just enable "Use split" checkbox that is located at the Output -> Common tab (see attachment).

• Attachment: Clip.gif
    (Size: 31.42KB, Downloaded 2585 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 08 February 2006 10:28]

Previous Topic:How Do I Maximize Video Quality?
Next Topic:Quicktime
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 24 04:33:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00490 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.