Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Trying to test Videocharge
Trying to test Videocharge [message #780] Mon, 09 January 2017 13:25 Go to next message
scuzz  is currently offline scuzz

I'm a proud user of videocharge on my AMD6000+ (XP) machine.
I recently bought an intel quadcore 6600 (Vista) and wanted to test the program on it to see if it was any faster.
I installed it, and when I fired it up, I was informed that my trial period had expired.
Any way to get around that or to try again? I don't particularly want to spend another $99 just to compare performances.
Re: Trying to test Videocharge [message #782 is a reply to message #780 ] Mon, 09 January 2017 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Did you try to activate the program using your Serial Number? If you did, what happened (error occurred, etc...)?
Re: Trying to test Videocharge [message #783 is a reply to message #782 ] Mon, 09 January 2017 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scuzz  is currently offline scuzz

Videocharge Support wrote on Thu, 10 January 2008 10:16

Did you try to activate the program using your Serial Number? If you did, what happened (error occurred, etc...)?

No, it immediately went to the "trial expired" when I started the program.
I did try using my serial number or activation number or something after that, but I don't remember any specific messages.
I'll try it again and let you know....
10 minutes later.....
Well, I'll be damned!
I put in my serial number this time and hit activate over the internet.
This time it says it worked!
I was under the impression that the program was tied to the cpuID or something.
Well, if it works well, or better on this machine, I promise to purchase another copy. (I'm still getting used to that damn Vista, so it may be a while.
Re: Trying to test Videocharge [message #785 is a reply to message #783 ] Tue, 10 January 2017 14:57 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
That's good Smile Please contact us in case of any else troubles with activation of VideoCharge.
Previous Topic:VideoCharge won't add watermark
Next Topic:VideoCharge doesn't work correctly with big wmv files
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 26 15:33:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01125 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.