Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Features Requests » 1 suggestion and 1 fix
1 suggestion and 1 fix [message #287] Wed, 22 July 2015 22:27 Go to next message
lnissen  is currently offline lnissen

The first first, I can't get it to do an image overlay. This may be a known topic but I didn't see it anywhere, sorry if it's a duplicate.

The suggestion is to allow it to pull data from the source video rather than re-encoding all videos in the same video frame rate and bitrate, along with audio sampling and bitrate. I love the mass converting feature but I'd love to keep them exactly the same quality when switching between formats.

Thanks,
Leif
Re: 1 suggestion and 1 fix [message #291 is a reply to message #287 ] Fri, 24 July 2015 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
lnissen wrote on Sat, 22 July 2006 18:27

The first first, I can't get it to do an image overlay. This may be a known topic but I didn't see it anywhere, sorry if it's a duplicate.

The suggestion is to allow it to pull data from the source video rather than re-encoding all videos in the same video frame rate and bitrate, along with audio sampling and bitrate. I love the mass converting feature but I'd love to keep them exactly the same quality when switching between formats.

Thanks,
Leif

Please write a letter to support@videocharge.com and describe the problem with watermarks (image overlay) in more detail: what version of VideoCharge do you use, what do you do and what exactly happens at that, etc.

VideoCharge Express and VideoCharge Full allow to process videos (split, join, etc) in "Without re-compression" mode that implies no converting and no quality loss. But if you want VideoCharge to detect automatically the best settings that enable converting a video file from one format to another with minimal quality loss - we schedule to implement such functionality in the future.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 July 2006 10:04]

Re: 1 suggestion and 1 fix [message #295 is a reply to message #287 ] Fri, 24 July 2015 15:23 Go to previous message
lnissen  is currently offline lnissen

Thanks, I'll send an email explaining it though I can't imagine it works for anyone to do the image overlay, it just crashes for me and I've tried it with several different versions of videocharge and on different computers.

But if you want VideoCharge to detect automatically the best settings that enable converting a video file from one format to another with minimal quality loss - we schedule to implement such functionality in the future. <-- That's exactly what I'm after, I hope you implement it soon, it would be a great feature. I haven't come across a program out there that converts that does that.
Previous Topic:Convert from Flash
Next Topic:Don't save config on exit
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 15:30:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00496 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.