Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Video Charge not working
Video Charge not working [message #1029] Sun, 16 July 2017 08:21 Go to next message
gaucho  is currently offline gaucho
I purchased VideoCharge 1 week ago or so. At first, it always crashed after what I learned it's the last page of the wizard. ie, on "Create Video Gallery, split video........." even tho the wizard says there's more after page 7 I learned that I've to finish there no matter what the wizard says or it would crash. Same happened with "Create Thumbnails" which crashes after Step 4 even tho it says it continues.

Anyway, since yesterday, using the same wizard, it just crashes. it started by not generating videos correctly (basically made files that were areoun 1.3 mb to 250 kb or so with nothing on them) and after that, simply crashed by only trying

Hence I've an useless piece of software . I'm using version 3.4.0.20 on Windows XP Pro just in case

any help on this issue?
Re: Video Charge not working [message #1030 is a reply to message #1029 ] Tue, 18 July 2017 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello? anyone?
Re: Video Charge not working [message #1032 is a reply to message #1029 ] Sun, 23 July 2017 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should I need to chargeback to get an answer or any help?
Re: Video Charge not working [message #1033 is a reply to message #1029 ] Sun, 23 July 2017 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

It is our bug.
Big thanks for reporting.
We will release the update in the nearest days.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Video Charge not working [message #1041 is a reply to message #1033 ] Mon, 07 August 2017 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keimador  is currently offline keimador
I have downloaded the latest version of the program and it was working fine, but yesterday, it stoped working, it bloks, and dosent make me anything.
Re: Video Charge not working [message #1042 is a reply to message #1041 ] Mon, 07 August 2017 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nic_admin  is currently offline nic_admin
Hi

Please re-download and re-install latest verion of VideoCharge.

if problem still exists, let me know more about:

You config file.
Source File what you used.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:28] by Moderator

Re: Video Charge not working [message #1043 is a reply to message #1029 ] Mon, 07 August 2017 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keimador  is currently offline keimador
Whell i have re-downloaded the file, and re-instaled it, but it still does the same thing, the source file is a wmv file and the configuration file is that i put the file in video charge program, i select split into equal parts, i select the destination file, and the file name patern %s, then the output format that is ASF,WMV,WMA Advenced stream format, custom video setings, and the audio format that is there already, nothing more, than i put i whant to start the process now, and the file remain there but it stays saing ready, selected 1 of 1 and it dosent goes from there.
Re: Video Charge not working [message #1044 is a reply to message #1029 ] Tue, 08 August 2017 11:36 Go to previous message
nic_admin  is currently offline nic_admin
Hi

OK. Could you, please, upload your source files to our FTP server?
Please mail to support for obtaining more detailed information.

support@videocharge.com

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:29] by Moderator

Previous Topic:m2t to wmv Audio Synch Issues
Next Topic:Runtime error
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 20:02:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00623 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.