Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Error message - Can't Find a Decoder
Error message - Can't Find a Decoder [message #469] Tue, 19 January 2016 00:18 Go to next message
WebFit  is currently offline WebFit
I have the trial version. I've used a couple of times and it worked fine. In trying again, I keep receiving an error message when I try to join VOB files to WMV. "Can't find a decoder" Is this another piece that I need to get or is the functionality limited when joining and converting to WMV? Btw, I select Windows Media Video 9 or Windows Media Video V8, however when I go back it is at Windows Media Video 7.

Thanks
Re: Error message - Can't Find a Decoder [message #470 is a reply to message #469 ] Tue, 19 January 2016 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Can the files you tried to join be played with VideoCharge? Can they be played with Windows Media Player? If they are played OK with both players, please contact us via support@videocharge.com and describe the problem once more there. Most probably you'll be asked to upload the files to our server and given all necessary data.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 January 2007 11:20]

Re: Error message - Can't Find a Decoder [message #472 is a reply to message #470 ] Tue, 19 January 2016 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WebFit  is currently offline WebFit
Thanks for the response. Yes, the files can be played both in Video Charge and in the Windows Media Player.
Re: Error message - Can't Find a Decoder [message #475 is a reply to message #472 ] Fri, 22 January 2016 12:44 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
WebFit wrote on Fri, 19 January 2007 10:31

Thanks for the response. Yes, the files can be played both in Video Charge and in the Windows Media Player.

Your letter is replied.
Previous Topic:How can i add watermark
Next Topic:Problem with resizing of videos
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 08:19:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00546 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.