Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » AVI title problem
AVI title problem [message #587] Mon, 02 May 2016 09:23 Go to next message
daidevo  is currently offline daidevo
Hello, I have 2 questions let me explain what i am doing:
1. I have an .avi file thats about 3mb in size. I want to add a picture/logo to the beginning of it and save it in the original format (avi). I cant really figure how to do this with Watermark Master...are there any step by step instructions?
2. also, ive found if i run that file through videocharge and keep the .avi file settings it makes the file MUCH larger. why is this?
thanks!
Re: AVI title problem [message #588 is a reply to message #587 ] Mon, 02 May 2016 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
daidevo wrote on Thu, 03 May 2007 05:23

Hello, I have 2 questions let me explain what i am doing:
1. I have an .avi file thats about 3mb in size. I want to add a picture/logo to the beginning of it and save it in the original format (avi). I cant really figure how to do this with Watermark Master...are there any step by step instructions?

Do you want to add a full-frame image or a small one (watermark)?

daidevo wrote on Thu, 03 May 2007 05:23

2. also, ive found if i run that file through videocharge and keep the .avi file settings it makes the file MUCH larger. why is this?
thanks!

Size of the produced file depends on encoding settings you preset. Video bitrate has the greatest impact on size. Also you might have set video codec = "Uncompressed (RGB)" - in this case size of the produced file may be hundred times more than size of the original one. Make sure that "Uncompressed (RGB)" is not selected at Output tab -> Video tab -> Codec.
Re: AVI title problem [message #589 is a reply to message #588 ] Mon, 02 May 2016 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daidevo  is currently offline daidevo
Quote:

Do you want to add a full-frame image or a small one (watermark)?

I want to add approx 5 seconds of a full frame image (a .gif logo i created) to the beginning and end of the movie.

Quote:

Size of the produced file depends on encoding settings you preset. Video bitrate has the greatest impact on size. Also you might have set video codec = "Uncompressed (RGB)" - in this case size of the produced file may be hundred times more than size of the original one. Make sure that "Uncompressed (RGB)" is not selected at Output tab -> Video tab -> Codec.

Great, ill try that thanks!

[Updated on: Thu, 03 May 2007 17:35]

Re: AVI title problem [message #590 is a reply to message #589 ] Tue, 03 May 2016 11:13 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
daidevo wrote on Thu, 03 May 2007 13:34

I want to add approx 5 seconds of a full frame image (a .gif logo i created) to the beginning and end of the movie.

1. Add your .avi file to Watermark Master and click on it in the "Source File" window.
  2. Go to "Montage" tab
  3. Right click on the preview area (where you can see the first frame of the added movie) and select "Add".
  4. Select "Add image" and click on the "..." button on the right to select image to be added
  5. Below set Duration (e.g. 00:00:05.00 - 5 seconds)
  6. Make sure that Position is set to "Beginning of film" and close the "Add scene" dialog.
  7. Repeat steps 3-6, but here Position must be set to "End of film".
  8. Now you should edit the profile. For that press "F4" key or right click on profile name and select "Properties".
  9. Here perform all necessary settings (set Output format = AVI, etc) and click OK.
  10. Save the config file if necessary (menu File -> Save or Ctrl+S) and click "Run".
Unfortunately at present there is an issue concerning adding scene to the end of file. We'll try to fix it ASAP and certainly inform you when it's fixed.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 May 2007 11:15]

Previous Topic:Selecting the just the clear frames
Next Topic:Interface goes mad
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 23:38:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00471 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.