Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Batch WaterMark not working proper
icon4.gif  Batch WaterMark not working proper [message #2079] Tue, 23 March 2021 12:45 Go to next message
stevemib  is currently offline stevemib
Hey guys, great software 1st off. I really did my research before purchasing.
I am just having a pretty big challenge here. We like the batch watermark aspect and really need that to condense time frames. Well its not working properly.
We set up our watermark profile then do batch, then the watermark changes. We are using offset and different fonts but when we batch it comes out straight and same font.

Thanx for your great product.
Cool
Re: Batch WaterMark not working proper [message #2080 is a reply to message #2079 ] Sat, 27 March 2021 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Do you use batch watermarking with the config (in the paramater) that already contains font settings?
Could you, please, send us your config-file and the sample of command line.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
icon14.gif  Re: Batch WaterMark not working proper [message #2081 is a reply to message #2080 ] Sat, 27 March 2021 15:52 Go to previous message
stevemib  is currently offline stevemib
Thanx for your response. Sorry to say our server has crashed and have to setup everything again. Not your fault, when we get the new server up and running will get back to you.

Thanx again,
SteveNZhel
Previous Topic:Trial Download - Add files not working, only Add folder
Next Topic:mp4 movie freeze
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 12:34:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00486 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.