Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Unable to Buy Software
Unable to Buy Software [message #1654] Sat, 11 May 2019 07:07 Go to next message
Ernest  is currently offline Ernest
I have repeatedly tried to buy software through SWReg, RegNow or anything to do with Digital River, being rejected each time through the use of valid credit card, as well as PayPal. They say it’s my card company, or my bank location or some rubbish. However, in the 12 years I’ve shopped on the internet, not once have I encountered this kind of problem.

I appreciate your situation as developers, but the overkill by a third party is turning away legitimate customers. On the other hand it doesn’t matter to me. You married Digital River, I did not. All anyone has to do, is Google RegNow/SWReg and the complaints speak for themselves. And, quite frankly, I’m ending the runaround.

Watermark Master is a nice product, too bad I won’t buy it.

Regards,
Ernest Kendall
Re: Unable to Buy Software [message #1655 is a reply to message #1654 ] Sun, 12 May 2019 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Please, try to use Plimus billing from our site directly.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Unable to Buy Software [message #1656 is a reply to message #1655 ] Sun, 12 May 2019 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ernest  is currently offline Ernest
I tried that. It rejects my AOL email address as being a free email service.

Regards,
Ernest
Re: Unable to Buy Software [message #1657 is a reply to message #1654 ] Mon, 13 May 2019 06:36 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Can you ask your internet provider to create some email box for you? You will be able to use it for purchase.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Speed of videocharge studio vs Videocharge Full
Next Topic:Support of MTS/M2TS files
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 15:28:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.