Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Stubborn Aspect Ratio
Stubborn Aspect Ratio [message #934] Fri, 31 March 2017 09:32 Go to next message
Petey  is currently offline Petey
Hi.

I just got Watermark Master and I have a problem. When I try to import my fixed VOB into my DVD authoring system, it shows up as 1:1 ratio, which my program does not support. Looking at its properties in Watermark Master, I see no aspect ratio for the files I've created. I have specifically set the aspect ratio to 4:3, yet it apparenly does not mark the file as. Can you tell my why it does this?

Attatched is my configuration file.

Thanks!
-Petey

Re: Stubborn Aspect Ratio [message #935 is a reply to message #934 ] Fri, 31 March 2017 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Thanks for you message.
We will fix this issue by our new version.
Now, please, set manually frame size.
For exapmle, 680x480.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:38]

Re: Stubborn Aspect Ratio [message #940 is a reply to message #935 ] Fri, 31 March 2017 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Petey  is currently offline Petey
Hi.

Thanks for the quick response, but it doesn't work. The problem, I think, is that the output files from Watermark Master aren't "tagged" as having a 4:3 aspect ratio; in fact, they aren't tagged at all!

So when my program, DVD Lab Pro, sees that there is no aspect ratio, I'm guessing that is assumes it assumes that the file is 1:1, even though it isn't. The image size is inconsistant. Watermark Master says the file is 640x480. DVD Lab Pro says it's 320x240 (which is what it's supposed to be!). Obviously, neither are 1:1.

The image size is fine, all I need it to be able to tag the file as 4:3.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before!
-Petey
Re: Stubborn Aspect Ratio [message #945 is a reply to message #934 ] Sun, 02 April 2017 11:47 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Yes, it is clear for us now.
We are working on it.
It is not simple problem.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:3 WMV to 1 FLV
Next Topic:Evaluation Has Expired - First day of installation
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 09:20:59 UTC 2024