Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Remove watermark from photo
Remove watermark from photo [message #794] Sat, 14 January 2017 08:20 Go to next message
labpsy  is currently offline labpsy
Need to remove an image logo that was placed over a photo file in Photoshop. The layers were flattened and I was hoping this program would help me erase watermark [transparent logo in the middle of photo] and repair image. It's the only copy of this photo I have.

Tried the following already: "Watermark > Add > Eraser - a transparent rectangle will appear in the preview area of the main program window. Click and drag the rectangle on the object to be removed. Click and drag the rectangle borders to make the rectangle fit the object." DID NOT WORK... instructions seems to be incomplete... nothing happens.. image watermark not adjusted at all by doing this. How can I remove image watermark? Can this program only remove watermarks created in VideoCharge software? Please advise.... Mad

[Updated on: Tue, 15 January 2008 08:26]

Re: Remove watermark from photo [message #798 is a reply to message #794 ] Sat, 14 January 2017 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
This issue requires a detailed examination. Could you please write about it to support@videocharge.com and attach your source image and config file to the email?
Re: Remove watermark from photo [message #803 is a reply to message #794 ] Mon, 16 January 2017 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
patrean  is currently offline patrean
Without a doubt you will need to use something like Photoshop and the clone tool to do this. Post the image up somewhere so we can see it and give advice.
Re: Remove watermark from photo [message #1017 is a reply to message #794 ] Sun, 09 July 2017 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian  is currently offline Adrian
I'm facing the same problem. is there a tutorial on how to remove a watermark?
I would like to remove watermark from 20-25 photos. the watermark is in the same position on all pictures and all pictures have the same width and height. I attached one watermarked picture

• Attachment: watermark.jpg
    (Size: 20.83KB, Downloaded 2315 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 09 July 2008 19:06]

Re: Remove watermark from photo [message #1020 is a reply to message #794 ] Wed, 12 July 2017 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to remove watermark completely as it has big size, and it is semi-transparent. So, it's practically impossible to detach it without damaging entire image.

We'll try to modify algorithms of watermarks removing using file you sent us, but it might take time.

Generally, for removing objects from an image you should add Eraser - Watermark/Add/Eraser - and specify with a mouse fragment you want to remove.

Next, in the Mask properties select No Mask if your fragment isn't big, Color - if watermark is of the same color (here you should select necessary
color)

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Remove watermark from photo [message #1480 is a reply to message #1020 ] Mon, 15 October 2018 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockets34Life  is currently offline Rockets34Life
Hello, n00b to the forum. I did the above using Eraser on JPEG (selected rectangle around object, chose No Mask), but the watermark will not be removed. Is there another step after No Mask?
Re: Remove watermark from photo [message #1481 is a reply to message #794 ] Thu, 18 October 2018 12:32 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config file to our FTP server. (We have sent you this info by email)

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

Previous Topic:Problem processing video to remove static object
Next Topic:Whats the fastest codec> to encode videos
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 22:20:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.