Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master
i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #751] Fri, 30 December 2016 12:22 Go to next message
DGS81  is currently offline DGS81
Hello, i had really hope you got this bug in the 2.05 version, but nope its still there, i watermark lots of movies at the time, and when i want to remove them and choose remove all the program close down, i have done this more than 20 times and always with the same result the program just shuts down, the really annoying problem with this is that i have to make a whole new profile caurse when i load the one i made, it shows the movies i watermarked last and when i go and choose remove all the program shuts down and i have to start all over. if i choose to delete them one at the time i have to wait untill every single file is loaded then delete it, and so on. its a batch of 40 VOB files so it takes a damn long time Sad

yeah and by them way, drag and drop would be GREAT, its really annoying to load 40 files one at the time when you could just drag and drop them into the program ;-D

Best regards
Morten (proud owner of Videocharge AND watermark master)
Re: i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #752 is a reply to message #751 ] Fri, 30 December 2016 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just found a problem more, when i try to watermark a DVD it always tryes to crate the WMV file on the DVD drive so i ofcaurse get a error file cant be createt

Best Reagrds Morten
Re: i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #753 is a reply to message #751 ] Fri, 30 December 2016 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is what i get when i try to watermark a DVD

"Session started at: 31-12-2007 11:15:28

Executing config: C:\Profiles\watermark master\DVD 720x576.wcf
Executing profile: DVD 720x576
Decoding file: F:\
File is being created: F:\_01.wmv ...
Adgang nægtet.

Session is complete
Total time spent: 0:00
File(s) created - 1, Error(s) - 1, Warning(s) - 0"

F is my DVD burner, and i have chosen that it should save the movie to E: drive witch is a harddrive, so by the look of it, it tryes to save the movie to the DVD thats just weird ?
Re: i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #754 is a reply to message #751 ] Fri, 30 December 2016 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it must be a problem with the program caurse if i add the DVD as a folder it have no problem working with it, but the problem is that i need the DVD ripped down into one WMV file and if i encode as a folder it make them seperate!

hope you guys can help me out i really need to get this worked out!

/Morten
Re: i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #756 is a reply to message #751 ] Tue, 03 January 2017 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would be nice with a reply its 5 days since i posted ?
Re: i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #759 is a reply to message #753 ] Wed, 04 January 2017 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
DGS81 wrote on Mon, 31 December 2007 07:55

here is what i get when i try to watermark a DVD

"Session started at: 31-12-2007 11:15:28

Executing config: C:\Profiles\watermark master\DVD 720x576.wcf
Executing profile: DVD 720x576
Decoding file: F:\
File is being created: F:\_01.wmv ...
Adgang nægtet.

Session is complete
Total time spent: 0:00
File(s) created - 1, Error(s) - 1, Warning(s) - 0"

F is my DVD burner, and i have chosen that it should save the movie to E: drive witch is a harddrive, so by the look of it, it tryes to save the movie to the DVD thats just weird ?

Please excuse us for replying delay.

Could you please send us the config file (.wcf) you work with? Send it to support@videocharge.com
Re: i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master [message #760 is a reply to message #751 ] Wed, 04 January 2017 19:14 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
DGS81 wrote on Mon, 31 December 2007 07:22

Hello, i had really hope you got this bug in the 2.05 version, but nope its still there, i watermark lots of movies at the time, and when i want to remove them and choose remove all the program close down, i have done this more than 20 times and always with the same result the program just shuts down, the really annoying problem with this is that i have to make a whole new profile caurse when i load the one i made, it shows the movies i watermarked last and when i go and choose remove all the program shuts down and i have to start all over. if i choose to delete them one at the time i have to wait untill every single file is loaded then delete it, and so on. its a batch of 40 VOB files so it takes a damn long time Sad

yeah and by them way, drag and drop would be GREAT, its really annoying to load 40 files one at the time when you could just drag and drop them into the program ;-D

Best regards
Morten (proud owner of Videocharge AND watermark master)

Could you please send us this config file too and describe the sequence of actions we need to complete to make the program crash?
Previous Topic:DV support?
Next Topic:Sound behind
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 22:18:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.