Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Split video problems
Split video problems [message #479] Fri, 29 January 2016 04:35 Go to next message
tdg911  is currently offline tdg911
I just installed the full version of Video Charge and licensed my copy. I have a video that is 3:48 in length. I opened the wizard to split this video every 89 seconds.

video charge splits the video but when its finished I have two files but missing the first 89 second file. Why is VC skipping over 0-89 seconds???

What am I missing here?

TIA
Re: Split video problems [message #481 is a reply to message #479 ] Fri, 29 January 2016 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
tdg911 wrote on Sun, 28 January 2007 23:35

I just installed the full version of Video Charge and licensed my copy. I have a video that is 3:48 in length. I opened the wizard to split this video every 89 seconds.

video charge splits the video but when its finished I have two files but missing the first 89 second file. Why is VC skipping over 0-89 seconds???

What am I missing here?

TIA

We need to examine your config (.vcc) file in order to give an answer. To save config file, follow all the steps in Wizard, click Finish and select “No, I’d like to start the process later”. Then execute menu “File” -> “Save config as” command. Then please send the config file to support@videocharge.com or attach it to the message on forum.
Re: Split video problems [message #482 is a reply to message #479 ] Fri, 29 January 2016 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tdg911  is currently offline tdg911
I've figured the problem out. It has nothing to do with the configs. You cannot have the input video in the same directory as the output files.
Re: Split video problems [message #483 is a reply to message #482 ] Sat, 30 January 2016 10:23 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
tdg911 wrote on Mon, 29 January 2007 13:21

I've figured the problem out. It has nothing to do with the configs. You cannot have the input video in the same directory as the output files.

It is possible, but for that File Name Pattern parameter (at the 3-rd step in Wizard) should be set in proper way. To put it more precisely, its value should be different from "%s". Try to set the parameter say to "%s_%i".
Previous Topic:WaterMark Header Footer at the same time
Next Topic:change jpeg to dvd
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 21:39:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00572 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.