Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem
WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem [message #1405] Wed, 25 July 2018 09:06 Go to next message
Bufaritza  is currently offline Bufaritza
Hello. I have a curios problem with WaterMark Master. I have DVD9 that has hardcoded english subtitles. First off I tried to make the video like this: http://i27.tinypic.com/2093xuc.png

As you can see, this kinda sucks and if I use a black
background for the subtitles It looks even worse. So I decided to add a blur to the image where the english subtitles appear and then put my custom subtitles over them. Here comes the problems. I loaded the DVD selected all chapters added my blur, set it when to appear and disappear etc. Now for the output settings I used "not to change original format file". If i do that I get a "completed" in 1 second with an error that tells me he cannot open in K:/00...
(K being my DVD-ROM). I used the standard Filename pattern %S_%R.*

If i change this to let's say test.* It works but the program makes me a 1.4 GB mpg file??? Out of 7.6 GB DVD!!! The quality is like youtube movies. In "not to change original format file" I do not have the Video/Audio tabs to choose my bitrate and etc.

I would like to know how to add the blur and process the file correctly, the result being a DVD, not a single file.

I tried another way also. I demuxed the video from the dvd using PGCDemux. It gives me a .m2v video file. The file is recognized by your program. I set the blur, and the start and end time for it(as represented in the blue bar down in the program) and use same settings as above for output program(I am keeping aspect ratio with no letterbox, Resize is 100% and Resampling is bilinear). I process the file in about 4 hours and the result is a 4.5 GB .m2v file that is 2.3 GB smaller then the original 6.8 GB. The bitrate is identical as the original, but it's about 30 minutes or so cut??? The original has 1h34min and the result was about 1 hour. Also, in some moments, the video gets heavily pixelated. I tried a second time using a Lanczos8 resampling. Took me 7 hours to complete. The result was a 5.6GB m2v file and it had the same pixelation problems and was missing 20 minutes now. I am posting some screens to show you. First picture is ok, second is a few frames after, when I have the problem.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ymynaa.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/n39g9h.jpg

Heres a better image about the pixelation problem.

http://i29.tinypic.com/4jarr.jpg

The strength of the blur was 32. I know it should be only 16 from what I've read in the manual but it didn't say a thing when I added 32.
Also, for muxing back the video with audio and etc I use Muxman. Muxman does NOT recognize the .m2v file processed with the blur. How the heck does that happen when the program said that it will "not change original format file"???

I am using a 32-bit Licensed Windows XP SP3, with CCCP codec pack, and I have a AMD X2 4400+ processor with 2GB DDR2 RAM, if the information is helpful. Also latest version of Watermark Master.
I want to be able to add the blur and the result being the original DVD but with the blur added or the .m2v file with the blur, no pixelation and for it to be recognized by Muxman.

Thank you for the time reading this long message, but I felt this info was necessary to correctly stated out my problem.

[Updated on: Sat, 25 July 2009 09:14]

Re: WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem [message #1406 is a reply to message #1405 ] Fri, 27 July 2018 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your config file and one vob file to our FTP server (we have sent you this info by email).

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem [message #1407 is a reply to message #1405 ] Fri, 27 July 2018 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok but you must be joking. With a 10mb external line I got a 20kb/sec transfer rate?! 15 hours to send a vob file. Want me to cut a 100 mb file or something?!
Re: WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem [message #1408 is a reply to message #1405 ] Fri, 27 July 2018 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

We have sent you special splitter.
Please, use it.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem [message #1413 is a reply to message #1405 ] Tue, 31 July 2018 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have sent the files since monday...The admin as I can see hasn't logged in since tuesday. I cannot wait a whole week for a response. I want an answer as fast as possible please, as in TODAY, because you guys don't work in weekend.
Re: WaterMark Master blur and encoding problem [message #1414 is a reply to message #1405 ] Fri, 03 August 2018 15:26 Go to previous message
Administrator
Hi.

We have reviewed your file.
Please, try Videocharge Studio for your task.

While using "Original Format File" option can't provide same quality absolutely (target PC often hasn't same codecs).

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Sound filters initialization failed - 0x80040209
Next Topic:Just Watermark
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 12:26:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00609 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.