Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » How do I use the command line tool to do this ...
icon1.gif  How do I use the command line tool to do this ... [message #400] Mon, 12 October 2015 19:34 Go to next message
DreamTank  is currently offline DreamTank
Here is what I wish to do.
I work for a very large encoding company and we wish to split the finished wmv assets on the network drive into 6 equal pieces without recompression, so far I am able to do this, What I cant seem to get to work on the network drives is the folder recurse. It only splits in the topmost folder and does not seem to recurse though the rest of the directory for the wmv assets. I have tried to do it in both the GUI and command line and everytime its only the first of them thats getting split. Is there some trick to doing this that I am unware of?

Thanks for your time
Dreamtank.com
Re: How do I use the command line tool to do this ... [message #401 is a reply to message #400 ] Tue, 13 October 2015 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
DreamTank wrote on Thu, 12 October 2006 15:34

Here is what I wish to do.
I work for a very large encoding company and we wish to split the finished wmv assets on the network drive into 6 equal pieces without recompression, so far I am able to do this, What I cant seem to get to work on the network drives is the folder recurse. It only splits in the topmost folder and does not seem to recurse though the rest of the directory for the wmv assets. I have tried to do it in both the GUI and command line and everytime its only the first of them thats getting split. Is there some trick to doing this that I am unware of?

Thanks for your time
Dreamtank.com

Did you try menu "File" -> "Add folder's contents"? Turn on "Include sub-folders" check-box there.
Re: How do I use the command line tool to do this ... [message #402 is a reply to message #401 ] Tue, 13 October 2015 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DreamTank  is currently offline DreamTank
Certainly did that was the first thing I tried. Does that work correctly on networked drives seemed to work localy ok but not on a networked samba sever.
Re: How do I use the command line tool to do this ... [message #403 is a reply to message #402 ] Fri, 16 October 2015 16:02 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
DreamTank wrote on Fri, 13 October 2006 15:01

Certainly did that was the first thing I tried. Does that work correctly on networked drives seemed to work localy ok but not on a networked samba sever.

OK. We'll examine the issue and inform you immediately when some results are obtained.
Previous Topic:2-Pass On2 VP6 Encoding???
Next Topic:ripping IFO to wmv
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 19:49:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01094 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.