Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » VideoCharge is not working on Vista
VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1021] Thu, 13 July 2017 17:31 Go to next message
nxlnet  is currently offline nxlnet
I'm trying to add a watermark with VideoCharge and am getting the following error:

No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

Please help! Sad
Re: VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1022 is a reply to message #1021 ] Thu, 13 July 2017 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, when clicking on the 'Advanced' button in step 7 (for logo or text position), a popup error titled "dlgs" pops up saying, "Error - 2"
Re: VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1023 is a reply to message #1021 ] Fri, 14 July 2017 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file to our FTP server.
(we have sent you its info by email)

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1024 is a reply to message #1023 ] Fri, 14 July 2017 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, there is no need to upload a source file as that is definitely not the issue. I have tried many different functions with several different source files and not one of them work on this Vista Ultimate 64bit system. The same files worked fine on my old Windows XP Pro system where I had no problems at all.
Re: VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1025 is a reply to message #1021 ] Fri, 14 July 2017 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I confirmed the source files were not an issue by re-attaching my old Windows XP Pro boot drive in my former case and testing there. Still no problem on XP - Only Vista fails. What other info will help you debug this software?
Re: VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1026 is a reply to message #1021 ] Fri, 14 July 2017 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

This error means that you haven't needed codecs on your PC.
Please, install any codec pack and everything will be ok.
We recommend K-Lite codec pack.

Aslo could you, please, send us the screenshot of the error.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:31]

Re: VideoCharge is not working on Vista [message #1027 is a reply to message #1026 ] Fri, 14 July 2017 18:27 Go to previous message
I had the divx codec installed already, but I removed it and added the K-Lite pack you suggested and all seems to be working now. Thanks for your help! Smile
Previous Topic:Vista Compatability? Keeps Locking Up
Next Topic:Resize Settings?
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 12:25:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00769 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.