Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Customizing watermark location and transparency for multiple videos.
Customizing watermark location and transparency for multiple videos. [message #1307] Sun, 13 May 2018 12:35 Go to next message
smoove8  is currently offline smoove8
Hi, I was wondering how I can customize the watermark properties when processing multiple videos. I want to set a different location for my watermark for multiple videos and set different levels of transparency for each video as well. Thanks.
Re: Customizing watermark location and transparency for multiple videos. [message #1308 is a reply to message #1307 ] Sun, 13 May 2018 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know the answer? And I'm having a bit of trouble combining two videos together with Videocharge Studio, please kindly advise on how to do that too. Thanks Very Happy
Re: Customizing watermark location and transparency for multiple videos. [message #1310 is a reply to message #1307 ] Mon, 14 May 2018 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Unfortunately current version does not allow to customize the watermark properties for each video separately.
But our next version of Videocharge Studio will be able to do it.

All our updates are free.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 09:34]

Re: Customizing watermark location and transparency for multiple videos. [message #1311 is a reply to message #1307 ] Mon, 14 May 2018 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanks. I guess I'll just have to process the videos separately whenever I want to add a watermark.

Can you also answer the question regarding how to join videos together or how to extract scenes from a video? I don't even know how to get into the Editor mode... can you instruct me on how to do this on Videocharge studio.

What I want to do is maybe take 3 minutes from one part of a video, then maybe 5 minutes in another part of a video... can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks.
Re: Customizing watermark location and transparency for multiple videos. [message #1312 is a reply to message #1307 ] Tue, 15 May 2018 05:54 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

For joining several video files you should:

- add files
- select one of them, you will see thumbnails for it in the Preview window
- select all thumbnails and press "Join selected files" in the toolbar.

Also you may join files via montage view.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Watermarking .MOV files approx 20mb
Next Topic:How to extend timeline?
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 22 14:52:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01653 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.