Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Problem with converting? help please!
Problem with converting? help please! [message #1590] Thu, 07 March 2019 23:30 Go to next message
DesiSweden  is currently offline DesiSweden

Hello.

I've one *.flv video format file. Where, I added my custom watermark on. But, I would like to Process that file into (*AVI) Format. While Processing file into avi format, I can't convert it and this give me this error: http://i49.tinypic.com/2rppd03.png

Waited for 10 min, it don't go to 2%. Any codec missing; which perhaps I need to Install? any help?....
Because rest of the formats are working fine. But IN my case, I want avi extension name.

/D.

• Attachment: Untit2led.png
    (Size: 44.77KB, Downloaded 2161 time(s))

Re: Problem with converting? help please! [message #1593 is a reply to message #1590 ] Sat, 09 March 2019 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Please, try to install KLite codec pack.
2) Please, upload your source video file and the config file to our FTP server. (we have sent you this info by email).
3) Please, try Videocharge Studio with your files.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Problem with converting? help please! [message #1595 is a reply to message #1593 ] Sat, 09 March 2019 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesiSweden  is currently offline DesiSweden

admin wrote on Tue, 09 March 2010 09:39

Hi.

1) Please, try to install KLite codec pack.
2) Please, upload your source video file and the config file to our FTP server. (we have sent you this info by email).
3) Please, try Videocharge Studio with your files.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

Hi. Thanks for replying. I already have KLite codec pack (installed). I don't have Videocharge Studio, I mean it cost & I've bought Watermark master. What you want me to add in ftp you have sent me? The file, which I wanted to convert or? Please let me know.

Re: Problem with converting? help please! [message #1597 is a reply to message #1590 ] Sun, 10 March 2019 11:32 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Please, try trial version of Vidoecharge Studio from our site.

2) Yes, please, upload your video file and the config file into some new folder by FTP using data that you received.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Videocharge Basic Problem
Next Topic:Bug in software
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 05:24:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00583 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.