Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Errors when executing watermark SDK example
Errors when executing watermark SDK example [message #718] Sun, 23 October 2016 23:49 Go to next message
msrnsupp  is currently offline msrnsupp
I got an error after executing your SDK example code "Watermark".

Here's the error message when I open the file "new_name.wmv"

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

Should I apply any additional configuration? Thank you.

Re: Errors when executing watermark SDK example [message #719 is a reply to message #718 ] Mon, 24 October 2016 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msrnsupp  is currently offline msrnsupp
It works when I applied the outputformat as WMSDK_FORMAT_AVI instead of WMSDK_FORMAT_WMV with a wmv input. However, I need wmv file format. Any solution? Thank you very much.
Joyce
Re: Errors when executing watermark SDK example [message #720 is a reply to message #719 ] Mon, 24 October 2016 11:59 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Thank you for informing us of the issue!
We need to examine both the source and produced file. Could you upload them to our server? Please contact us via e-mail (support@videocharge.com), and you'll be given the necessary coordinates.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 October 2007 12:01]

Previous Topic:VideoCharge Error Not Working
Next Topic:Activation Limit
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 06:25:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.18880 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.