Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Program BUG or error! 2 problems,
Program BUG or error! 2 problems, [message #203] Mon, 04 May 2015 01:32 Go to next message
cgerrells  is currently offline cgerrells
ok 2 issues...

There is nothing in the any of the dropdown menus. For example, if I am in the window to select the encoding format, the one selected is in the list but nothing is listed in the option box... IT's just blank. If I hover my mouse down the blank list I see what ever option I'm over and can select it but nothing is in the on it's own,.. this holds true for ALL windows.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24&private=0

IF you take a look att eh image file I uploaded you should see what I mean.

If I want to add a watermark to images, I select the folder the images are in etc, once I get to the page whare I select the watermark file, a png file, I click the advance button and the program just shuts down... no error message, nothing. just a total shut down.

The install of this software is the latest file download today from your site, and is a fully registered version. I have even uninstalled it, removed the directory from my programs folder, done a registry cleaning, rebooted and then reinstalled, then redownloaded it and reinstalled it and have the exact same problems

Running

twin athons
2 gig ram
250 IDE, 250 SATA, firewire800 terebyte drive
Windows XP Pro every update applied.

• Attachment: output.jpg
    (Size: 36.38KB, Downloaded 2748 time(s))

Re: Program BUG or error! 2 problems, [message #215 is a reply to message #203 ] Sun, 10 May 2015 08:35 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
cgerrells wrote on Wed, 03 May 2006 21:32

ok 2 issues...

There is nothing in the any of the dropdown menus. For example, if I am in the window to select the encoding format, the one selected is in the list but nothing is listed in the option box... IT's just blank. If I hover my mouse down the blank list I see what ever option I'm over and can select it but nothing is in the on it's own,.. this holds true for ALL windows.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24&private=0

IF you take a look att eh image file I uploaded you should see what I mean.

If I want to add a watermark to images, I select the folder the images are in etc, once I get to the page whare I select the watermark file, a png file, I click the advance button and the program just shuts down... no error message, nothing. just a total shut down.

The install of this software is the latest file download today from your site, and is a fully registered version. I have even uninstalled it, removed the directory from my programs folder, done a registry cleaning, rebooted and then reinstalled, then redownloaded it and reinstalled it and have the exact same problems

Running

twin athons
2 gig ram
250 IDE, 250 SATA, firewire800 terebyte drive
Windows XP Pro every update applied.

First we recommend you to update your version of VideoCharge to v.3.5.10. If the issues remain please write:
  1. What kind of license (Basic, Pro, Full) do you have?
  2. What item do you select on the first step in Wizard (e.g. 'Apply watermark' or 'Convert Audio files') when the issue #1 occurs?
  3. Is the main drop-down list of output formats (not in Wizard, just at the 'Output' tab in the main window) empty as well?

Previous Topic:Thumbnails from video problems
Next Topic:MOVs don't work with latest version
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 27 15:35:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.