Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Watermark Master creates multiple folders and deletes files...
Watermark Master creates multiple folders and deletes files... [message #2004] Sun, 27 December 2020 09:50 Go to next message
AbulletAway  is currently offline AbulletAway
I have downloaded and installed the program several times. It worked fine for a while. But now, it pretty much doesn't work at all.

I set it to watermark several folders of photos. It might do a folder or two but then it will freeze up and stop working. Or, it will just stick on folder naming files for several minutes adding _00_00_00_00 to the end of files and then freeze. When I go to check on the actual folder all the files are now deleted, and there is now several folders all named the same thing. For example, I can open a folder called seven, inside it is another folder named seven and it goes on sometimes 15 or 20 folders deep with no files at the end of it all.

Any suggestions here?

I am running windows 7 64 bit.
Re: Watermark Master creates multiple folders and deletes files... [message #2008 is a reply to message #2004 ] Tue, 29 December 2020 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server. We have sent this info for you by email.

And what product do you use?

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Watermark Master creates multiple folders and deletes files... [message #2017 is a reply to message #2008 ] Mon, 04 January 2021 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AbulletAway  is currently offline AbulletAway
admin wrote on Fri, 30 December 2011 13:01

Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server. We have sent this info for you by email.

And what product do you use?

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

Sorry I took so long to respond, I was away on business. I have just uploaded the information you requested.

And, I use Watermark Master 2.2.23.
Re: Watermark Master creates multiple folders and deletes files... [message #2018 is a reply to message #2004 ] Tue, 05 January 2021 08:30 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi, AbulletAway.

Could you, please, try the trial version of Videocharge Studio for you files.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:When I click to process nothing happens
Next Topic:Creating sperate folder for each video
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 14:35:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01150 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.