Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Activation Limit
Activation Limit [message #722] Fri, 28 October 2016 06:40 Go to next message
FuzzyMemories  is currently offline FuzzyMemories
Hi,

I want to install the full version of Watermark master on an additional computer - I think I may have installed it on my two PC's at work already - now it is saying I have reached by activation limit. Can I get this limit extended or removed?

Thanks,

Rick
Re: Activation Limit [message #723 is a reply to message #722 ] Fri, 28 October 2016 12:15 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Unfortunately the activation limit cannot be completely removed. When all your activations are exhausted, you need only to turn to us, and we'll give you more activations (unless you want to use VideoCharge on more than 3 machines of course, which contradicts the terms of use).

Also please pay your attention to the Advanced Support service. It's a paid service, among its benefits there is an ability to get extra activations without assistance. More detailed information about this service is available at http://www.videocharge.com/Products/adv_support/as_details.p hp.

To get the extra activations for your license, please contact us at support@videocharge.com and indicate your Serial Number in the e-mail.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 October 2007 12:18]

Previous Topic:Errors when executing watermark SDK example
Next Topic:video charge pro download
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 01:32:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02570 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.