Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » uploading
uploading [message #1618] Sat, 23 March 2019 20:51 Go to next message
missbellaoc
i am trying to convert a mpeg video into a wmv. i can play the video in windows media player and hear the audio. but when i upload it on to you guys software it only shows it as audio instead of video+audio. it says its a mpeg2 and will not convert to a wmv. this is a regular video and it uploads as just audio and wont convert as wmv.. what do i do
Re: uploading [message #1619 is a reply to message #1618 ] Sun, 24 March 2019 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file, the config file and the output video file to our FTP server.
(We have sent you this info by email).

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: uploading [message #1622 is a reply to message #1619 ] Sun, 24 March 2019 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missbellaoc
I responded twice, I dont know how to upload to your ftp server, can you explain please, im really computer illiterate
Re: uploading [message #1623 is a reply to message #1618 ] Mon, 25 March 2019 06:45 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

YOu should use any FTP client - CuteFTP, FlashFXP etc. and add connection using data that we have sent you.
Also you may use any file managers for it - TotalCommander, Far etc.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:damaged mp4
Next Topic:Ordinal Not Found Error
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 22 07:34:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00748 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.