Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Getting the error: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.
Getting the error: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. [message #1731] Fri, 18 October 2019 06:45 Go to next message
malo_oic  is currently offline malo_oic
Hi,

I am on Windows 7 and I am using Videocharge Full 3.18.4.4 to put a watermark on a few jpg pictures but I am getting the error:

No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

I tried different versions of Videocharge to put the watermark on these pics but got the same error. Its funny because I added watermarks to the first three pics from the set and the problem appeared only after the third pic. I thought it was just the fourth pic but the same problem happened on the fifth and sixth pics as well. Interestingly, it work just fine when I test Videocharge on the first 3 pictures again. All six pictures are in the same format so I don't know what could be causing this error.

Videocharge could not convert these 3 pictures either so I used Paint to covert one to png and try to put a watermark on it but got the same error again. I have a new PC so I even restore it to like a month ago to the date I first got it but got the same error again.

I took a screen shot of one the pictures and tried to put a watermark on the screen shot but got the same error again. Than I thought it was a problem with my PC again so I tested putting watermarks on images from my PC and on a few others from the web and it worked perfectly on all.

This is just weird. Here are two of the pictures I am having problems with:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k-ZbPFrIqSo/TLvldnlBJOI/AAAAAAAAHQ Y/kgtI-RLez-U/s1600/04+-+Copy.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_k-ZbPFrIqSo/TLvldoVi7FI/AAAAAAAAHQ Q/f9ORu00MdwE/s1600/05+-+Copy.jpg

I had absolutely no problem putting a watermark on the first three pictures from the set. Here is pic 1 with a watermark:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k-ZbPFrIqSo/TLvo3Q9p1vI/AAAAAAAAHQ o/WF6ygBLRTRM/s1600/01+-+Copy+-+Watermark.jpg

I really need advice on this one, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• Attachment: 04 - Copy.jpg
    (Size: 115.83KB, Downloaded 2176 time(s))

Re: Getting the error: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. [message #1733 is a reply to message #1731 ] Sun, 20 October 2019 05:53 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, try Videocharge Studio for your task.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Video Charge - Sound is faster when video is converted
Next Topic:Remove watermark not working
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 26 06:39:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.