Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Possible to run command-line silently?
Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1580] Tue, 26 February 2019 14:59 Go to next message
BigBadBurrow  is currently offline BigBadBurrow
I've been trying out the command-line interface and seems like a very useful feature. However is there any way of making it run silently? For exmaple, if I run a .vsc file that creates thumbnails it displays the progress bar while it's running. I'd rather it didn't and just ran silently (no GUI pop-up). Or at least add an extra parameter so the user can choose whether to display the progress bar.
Re: Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1585 is a reply to message #1580 ] Fri, 01 March 2019 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Many thanks for the suggestion.
We will apply this improvements by our next version.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1601 is a reply to message #1580 ] Sun, 10 March 2019 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you know if this was implemented in the 2.4 release? I looked in the help doc and couldn't see any mention of a flag I could use, and the progress bar is still popping up, so I'm guessing its not been implemented?

Could you say what version it might be added?

Great software by the way, very happy with it.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2010 22:47]

Re: Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1604 is a reply to message #1580 ] Tue, 12 March 2019 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

We have fixed several major bugs with MKV and MP4 files and have added "silent" mode for command line.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1606 is a reply to message #1604 ] Wed, 13 March 2019 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, how do I make it run silently? I'm using the latest version 2.4.0.604, and the progress bar is still being displayed. Is there a new parameter I can use?
Re: Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1608 is a reply to message #1606 ] Wed, 13 March 2019 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, I'm processing .flv files; creating images and watermarking.
Re: Possible to run command-line silently? [message #1612 is a reply to message #1580 ] Sat, 16 March 2019 08:47 Go to previous message
Administrator
Yes.

You may now use /silent parameter.
You may read more about it here:
http://www.videocharge.com/Products/vcs/doc/command_line_vid eo_editing.php

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Step by Step
Next Topic:problem when converting avi to wmv - bottom of vid on top
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 18:33:58 UTC 2024