Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Deinterlace not working in Grabber
Deinterlace not working in Grabber [message #1232] Fri, 23 February 2018 19:49 Go to next message
vsolomoney  is currently offline vsolomoney
I'm using 3.16.5.07 trial and I'm running a DV(avi) video file through the Grabber feature to grab screencaps thoughout the video. Because the source file is interlaced, I've checked the filter box and added the deinterlace filter. However, the outputted screencaps are all interlaced. I've tried every possible option in the program and cannot get the deinterlace to work. My videos are DV captured from a Sony camcorder, mostly edited and then exported through Adobe Premiere. I've tried both the edited ones and the DV captured straight from the camcorder with the same result.

Is this feature broken or what? Please help.
Re: Deinterlace not working in Grabber [message #1234 is a reply to message #1232 ] Sun, 25 February 2018 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Which way do you create screencaps?

If you create it automatically - you should add De-Interlace filter on the Frame/Filters section.

If you use TimeLine Editor - please, go to thumbnails properties for adding De-Interlace filter.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Deinterlace not working in Grabber [message #1239 is a reply to message #1234 ] Wed, 28 February 2018 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vsolomoney  is currently offline vsolomoney
Hey. I am creating the vidcaps automatically.

I start with the wizard and choose "Use Grabber - evenly extract frames form a video file." I set it to grab a frame every second, output format JPEG, resize to 640x480.

Then I check the "Apply advanced filters" box. I click the add button and add the de-Interlace filter. It's set to odd fields, interpolation, and process all fields is checked.

Everything works ok except that the resulting images are still interlaced! I have tried everything to get the de-Interlace filter to work! I've tried different videos and all the various settings in your program.

Can you PLEASE confirm whether or not this is working on your end for an NTSC DV AVI video? If you want I can supply you with a video clip. As far as I can tell your de-Interlace filter is NOT working, at least for this type of video.
Re: Deinterlace not working in Grabber [message #1240 is a reply to message #1232 ] Fri, 02 March 2018 16:05 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Thanks for your information. We will recheck de-Interlace filter.

2) We suggest you to try our new product - Videocharge Studio.

3) In the wizard you may not run processing for video files and set de-interlace filter manually after that.

4) Yes. we support DV AVI if you have installed required codecs.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Videocharge activation
Next Topic:Help With Wizard
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 13:26:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00599 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.