Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Watermark at end of video
Watermark at end of video [message #2060] Fri, 05 March 2021 09:10 Go to next message
Jennifer2012  is currently offline Jennifer2012
Hi,

I'm trying to do two things:

1) Split imported video into 5 second sections.
2) After each of those 5 second sections, my image (or watermark) is displayed for 10 seconds.

I have tried adding a watermark to the timeline, and setting it to "Single" - then making the times 0:05 and 0:15 (So that it starts on 5 seconds, and ends at 15). This does not work, and results in a 5 second video.

How would I go about adding an image for x amount duration to end of each clip?

Thank you!

Update: I tried adding a montage - I don't completely understand that - seems overly complicated, but every time I try to export the program crashes or stays stuck on 0%

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 11:13]

Re: Watermark at end of video [message #2067 is a reply to message #2060 ] Tue, 09 March 2021 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Videocharge has an option to set time relative to the end of file.
You may read more about it here:
http://www.videocharge.com/Products/vcs/doc/watermark_timeli ne.php

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Watermark at end of video [message #2070 is a reply to message #2067 ] Tue, 09 March 2021 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jennifer2012  is currently offline Jennifer2012
Hi,

I already tried that:

Quote:

I have tried adding a watermark to the timeline, and setting it to "Single" - then making the times 0:05 and 0:15 (So that it starts on 5 seconds, and ends at 15). This does not work, and results in a 5 second video.

If my clip is 5 seconds long and I want a 10 second image displayed after the clip, I set the watermark to start at 5 seconds and end at 15. When I do this, the clip exports to 5 seconds with no watermark after that.
Re: Watermark at end of video [message #2074 is a reply to message #2060 ] Thu, 11 March 2021 18:18 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video files and the config-file to our FTP server.
We have just sent this info for you by email.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Bug: Input file remains 'locked' until Videocharge is closed
Next Topic:Trial Download - Add files not working, only Add folder
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 18:15:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00516 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.