Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This?
How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This? [message #1050] Mon, 28 August 2017 21:08 Go to next message
Slammed Network  is currently offline Slammed Network

I have thousands of videos that I want to convert ideally at once. With each video I want to add a 5 second static intro (which was a gif file, that I turned into a wmv file) and a 8 second static ending clip (which I did the same).

How do I set it up, so I can add my intro / ending to all my videos...without doing them one at a time?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This? [message #1054 is a reply to message #1050 ] Fri, 01 September 2017 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

You should use Watermark Master and its montage ability for it.

Watermark Master can add scenes to any part of video or group of files.

You should unpress "Montage for Current File" button on montage tab and add needed scenes.

Please, also see the following FAQ page
http://www.videocharge.com/faq.php?q=19

Also you may ask support for help with your files directly.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:26]

Re: How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This? [message #1056 is a reply to message #1050 ] Sat, 02 September 2017 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teomax  is currently offline teomax
fuck that. two days I was messing with all software and trying to imagine how to do exactly same thing only to find "this easy to do way" by your soft.
another outstanding piece of soft from your company which I will buy.

Re: How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This? [message #1058 is a reply to message #1050 ] Sat, 02 September 2017 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

You may use also VideoCharge for it.
Please, see Main tab -> Extra -> Header and Footer video.

But Watermark Master has much more powerful abilities for it.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 13:26]

Re: How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This? [message #1059 is a reply to message #1050 ] Sun, 03 September 2017 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teomax  is currently offline teomax
I tried both and I really like to work with watermark master rather. just one question more, is there a way how to remove watermarks not done by watermark master? I had a few files with already added watermarks and I would like to replace them by my own watermarks.
Re: How Do I Do A Batch Conversion Like This? [message #1060 is a reply to message #1050 ] Mon, 04 September 2017 10:26 Go to previous message
Administrator
Hi.

Yes - sure.
You may use our special tool "Watermark Eraser" for it
on Watermark window toolbar.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

Previous Topic: The media source doesn't contain a valid audio stream
Next Topic:Watermark Master
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 17:39:09 UTC 2024