Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Features Requests » Auto resize when smaller then...
Auto resize when smaller then... [message #395] Tue, 06 October 2015 18:15 Go to next message
Diz-X  is currently offline Diz-X

A feature I would love to see in VideoCharge is an auto Resize when movie dimensions are smaller then given values.

For example you got a movie from 160x120 and would love to movie to be minimal of 320 pixels in width it should auto resized with constrain proportions of the height.

Would this be possible? it would help me a lot! Smile

Thanks for this great program, I already bought for every computer in my company a licence Smile (4 licences lol)

http://www.whatboyswant.com
Re: Auto resize when smaller then... [message #396 is a reply to message #395 ] Fri, 09 October 2015 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Diz-X wrote on Fri, 06 October 2006 14:15

A feature I would love to see in VideoCharge is an auto Resize when movie dimensions are smaller then given values.

For example you got a movie from 160x120 and would love to movie to be minimal of 320 pixels in width it should auto resized with constrain proportions of the height.

Would this be possible? it would help me a lot! Smile

Thanks for this great program, I already bought for every computer in my company a licence Smile (4 licences lol)

Thank you for your suggestion!

We're not sure whether this functionality will be claimed by other users, but we'll surely consider implementing it in future.

Also we develop a new product now. We'll try to include macro or script support in it in order to increase its flexibility and make it suitable for specific tasks like yours one.
Re: Auto resize when smaller then... [message #399 is a reply to message #395 ] Mon, 12 October 2015 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imp.lew  is currently offline imp.lew
This is a great idea and would be of great benefit to the program and myself. I work for a multimedia company and currently use Video Charge almost every day, having this option within the program would be great and would increase the use of this multifunctional program across all platforms within my company. Great suggestion Razz

Lewis
Internet Media Productions
Re: Auto resize when smaller then... [message #679 is a reply to message #395 ] Mon, 25 July 2016 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diz-X  is currently offline Diz-X

Any word on this yet? Smile

http://www.whatboyswant.com
Re: Auto resize when smaller then... [message #680 is a reply to message #679 ] Tue, 26 July 2016 11:58 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
This feature will be included in the next version that will be released along with SDK in 2-4 weeks.

Previous Topic:Image and Video Types
Next Topic:new addition to the spilt section.
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 15:28:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.