Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Features Requests » Watermark Master new timeline feature request.
Watermark Master new timeline feature request. [message #913] Thu, 23 March 2017 01:36 Go to next message
Ninjax2  is currently offline Ninjax2
Hey, heres a request to work on =)

i have several big files in different format i need to cut into scenes (about 4-5 for each file), and encode into 4 different formats, so first i create the profiles 2250 kbps 1000 kbps and 350 kbps and one more mpeg. and then i go to the time line editor and set the timelines where they have to be. when this is done i go down to the profiles to check if everything is ok, but i can see that the timeline have only been set on the profile that was selected, so now i have to copy the timelines one at the time to each profile, 5 timelines and 4 profiles makes 20 copy paste, and that is only for 1 videofile i have 500 so thats a 1000 copy and paste.

so the request is, cant you make a feature that copy the timelines to all profiles, or make it as default when you set a timeline it will be used on all made profiles.

best reagards!
Ninja

PS.
i really love your programs, and the fact that you listen to your customers, nothing better than a serius producer that acturaly update they product! keep up the good work!
Re: Watermark Master new timeline feature request. [message #1066 is a reply to message #913 ] Sat, 09 September 2017 13:53 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

In your case you may do copy and paste for profile directly.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Schedule conversion
Next Topic:Cutting and joining WITHOUT RE ENCODING
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 13:27:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.