Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » VideoCharge Studio - Really the SAME functionality as WatermarkMaster?
icon8.gif  VideoCharge Studio - Really the SAME functionality as WatermarkMaster? [message #1720] Sun, 08 September 2019 08:44 Go to next message
michaeljay  is currently offline michaeljay
I need to batch watermark and edit 100 video files. I need to complete the following tasks and I would like to accomplish this using VideoCharge Studio. But I am not sure if I can acheive the same goals with it. What I need to do is possible with WatermarkMaster (tested it, a friend of mine owns WatermarkMaster). But personally, I only own VideoCharge Studio and I am not sure if it can do EVERYTHING that WatermarkMaster does.

1) Add an image watermark over each of the 100 source videos, going from the beginning of the files to their end.

Works with both, VideoCharge Studio and WatermarkMaster.

2) Add a fade out effect to each of the 100 videos, the fade out should take 2 seconds at the end of each video.

No issues with both programs.

3) Add music to the 100 videos going from the beginning of each file to the end. The original source files do not have audio.

I am stuck here. How the hell can I do this? Now I can add an mp3 file and add it to the end of the videos using the timeline function but it only seems to add the music at a specific point in time. I want the music to last from the beginning to the end of each video file - NO MATTER how long an individual file is. In WatermarkMaster I can easily add an audio watermark. How can I do this with VideoCharge Studio? This is driving me nuts.

4) Add a video (which comes with its own audio stream) to the end of each video. I need to add it RELATIVE to the end of the original video source. It's easy with WatermarkMaster but where do I do this using VideoCharge Studio?!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2010 08:53]

Re: VideoCharge Studio - Really the SAME functionality as WatermarkMaster? [message #1722 is a reply to message #1720 ] Tue, 10 September 2019 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Yes
2) Videocharge Studio and Watermark Master have such abilities.
3) No, unfortunalety our products havn't such abilities, but we are going to add it to our plans.
4) Yes, Videocharge Studio hasn't it, but we will add it soon.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: VideoCharge Studio - Really the SAME functionality as WatermarkMaster? [message #1724 is a reply to message #1720 ] Tue, 10 September 2019 11:36 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

For #4 issue Videocharge Studio has ability to add video to the end of video files without dependence of its length.
You should press AddVideo/Image button in the tollbar in Montage section, add required video and det it at the and of target video in the same track.
In such case this video will be added into the end of each processed file.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Corrupting Quicktime
Next Topic:Paid via paypal never recieved the serial number
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 16:24:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00511 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.