Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding
new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1276] Mon, 16 April 2018 06:19 Go to next message
sysgirl2  is currently offline sysgirl2
Hi there,

I installed the new VideoCharge and was able to successfully make an .mp4, but the quality was very blotchy compared to what VideoCharge was able to create a few months ago (same config settings, too.) I turned 2 pass on, and every time videocharge hung after the first pass completed. It just sits at 50% finished, as if it's still trying to work, but never advances.

I'm using the same source files and config files from my previous thread on .mp4 errors.
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1282 is a reply to message #1276 ] Tue, 17 April 2018 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

We suggest to try our new more powerful product - Videocharge Studio. It has more advanced algorithm for working with .mp4 files.
If you will have same problem, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server. (we have sent you this info by email).

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1283 is a reply to message #1282 ] Tue, 17 April 2018 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin wrote on Fri, 17 April 2009 04:59

Hi.

We suggest to try our new more powerful product - Videocharge Studio. It has more advanced algorithm for working with .mp4 files.
If you will have same problem, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server. (we have sent you this info by email).

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

I have already purchased the full version of VideoCharge, which used to do the job perfectly, but has now lost that functionality. Is there a way to upgrade to Studio without paying for the full program again?
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1289 is a reply to message #1276 ] Fri, 20 April 2018 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Videocharge Studio is absolutely new separate product,
but we provide 25% discount for existing customers.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1294 is a reply to message #1289 ] Fri, 20 April 2018 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I already paid full price for VideoCharge, which worked for only a few months. Now I have to pay full price again for essentially the same program because I have no use for the extra "studio" features, to replace the software that worked fine until an update broke it? Can I at least get a partial refund on the original software that only worked temporarily?
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1298 is a reply to message #1276 ] Sun, 22 April 2018 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

We have investigated .m2t file uploaded by you.
We don't support this format yet,
but we will try to do it in nearest versions.

If you setup corresponded codecs and Windows Media Player will play this file OK - than Videocharge will also work OK with this file.

We suggest Videocharge Studio only because it has more useful features.
It also doesn't support format of your .m2t file yet.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 09:38]

Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1299 is a reply to message #1298 ] Sun, 22 April 2018 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. The .m2t file is my raw footage. I import that into Sony Vegas 8.0, create a project file. Then I "render as" in Sony so the file is output as a Frameserve .avi file. Then I open Videocharge and make the input file that .avi file. Videocharge handles this fine when making .wmv files and regular .mp4 files, but cannot handle 2 pass .mp4 files. Also, the final file quality is nowhere near as good as it was before the previous patch.

is there a way to get an older copy of VideoCharge? If I could revert to my original working version, that would solve my problems. I believe I started using the program in January of this year and it worked until early March.
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1300 is a reply to message #1276 ] Mon, 23 April 2018 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

OK.
What exactly version would you like to get?

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 09:39]

Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1301 is a reply to message #1300 ] Mon, 23 April 2018 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin wrote on Thu, 23 April 2009 06:09

Hi.

OK.
What exactly version you would like to get?

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

I can't recall exactly what version number it was. The version that was current in early March of 2009 would be great.
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1303 is a reply to message #1276 ] Tue, 24 April 2018 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

We did not do any major changes in last versions.
May be you should try to reinstall your current version completely.

Please, contact us via ICQ - we have sent you this info by email.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 09:41]

Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1695 is a reply to message #1276 ] Sun, 07 July 2019 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someguy124  is currently offline someguy124
I am having this same exact problem. The conversion is stuck at 49% and doesn't go on to the second pass. I am using the latest version of Videocharge Studio.
Re: new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding [message #1696 is a reply to message #1276 ] Mon, 08 July 2019 06:16 Go to previous message
Administrator
Hi, someguy124.

1) When you have downloaded latest version from our site?
We have updated it about a week ago.

2) Is the problme still occurs using the last version, please, upload your source video files and the config-file to our FTP server. We have sent you this info by email.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:activation key needed
Next Topic:Thumbnail and .IFO Problems
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 06:34:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00552 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.