Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » Video and Audio » General questions on creation of Video and Audio files » video split and join speed
video split and join speed [message #1690] Fri, 05 July 2019 03:59 Go to next message
zoddy  is currently offline zoddy
Hello all,

I am new here, I am interested in the product and am trying the Trial as we speak. I am looking for a program where I can take 1 video file and take scenes from it and make small video clips..

My question is this
Lets say I have this scenerio
1. I have a 300 mb 15 min wmv file full video
2. I create 3 scenes at about 30 seconds to 1 min each and combine them into one file so about 3 minutes per say and then convert that file into FLV format.

How long should that take? Presently that is taking about 45 minutes to convert it... I am new to this so I am not sure if it should take that long? If so is there ways to speed it up, cpu, settings, ram? Does this seem long to you?

cheers
Re: video split and join speed [message #1692 is a reply to message #1690 ] Fri, 05 July 2019 08:52 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

The speed of processing video is depends from used video codec,
frame size, bitrate and etc.
You may try to use another codec or decrease these values.

About hardware: video processing use CPU to the maximum. So we suggest to use most powerful processors.

Aslo you may try to upload your video file and the config file. We will try to research the problem.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Trial version
Next Topic:How to change the duration of images? (Trial)
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 12:31:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00602 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.