Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Features Requests » new addition to the spilt section.
new addition to the spilt section. [message #897] Fri, 17 March 2017 05:03 Go to next message
Ninjax2  is currently offline Ninjax2
Hello, i really love watermark master pro, but i have a sugestion that would make it more userable, atleast to me ;-D

in the split section you can choose spilt by sec (or frame) and split by timeline.

is it possible to get both, when i have set a timeline i would like the software to cut 60 sec clips within the timelines.

eksamble.

i have one 1 hour movie file that contains 4 movies, i have set the timelines so the movies are gonna be cut out into 4 single movies, at the same time i would like these 4 movies to be cut into 60 sec clips.

so if possible please make it possible to use both "split by timeline" and split "into small pieces"

thats all for now.

im looking forward to read your reply.

Best regards
Morten
Re: new addition to the spilt section. [message #898 is a reply to message #897 ] Fri, 17 March 2017 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just saw that this is possible, but its not mention anywhere. but one problem is that its not possible to name the files after the timeline. i would like the movies to be called movies1_clip_x and movies2_clip_x where x is the number of the clips. but the names will come out moviesX_clips_X. it would be nice to have a name selection that would count timelines..

hope you understand

Best reagards
Morten
Re: new addition to the spilt section. [message #906 is a reply to message #897 ] Mon, 20 March 2017 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1 - Yes, it is possible. You should set Output Mode = Multiply Files and Split for it.

2 - You should set according Output File Name Pattern for it.
You shoult use %t variable for it - it is timeline index exactly.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: new addition to the spilt section. [message #907 is a reply to message #906 ] Mon, 20 March 2017 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as i can see %t only work in videocharge and not in watermark master ?
Re: new addition to the spilt section. [message #909 is a reply to message #897 ] Tue, 21 March 2017 10:14 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Yes, unfortunately there is no such variable in the WatermarkMaster.
We will add it into nearest versions.

Regards.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Auto resize when smaller then...
Next Topic:subtitle/audio
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 00:52:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.