Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Can't create videos
icon9.gif  Can't create videos [message #1994] Wed, 09 December 2020 17:09 Go to next message
Sdsullivan  is currently offline Sdsullivan
I have a trial copy of video charge studio. I cannot create videos. I follow the instructions exactly for both creating one video at a time and batch processing.

It seems to process, but then there are no video files in the output folder.

Please help. I desperately need to create a large number of video files. Exclamation
Re: Can't create videos [message #1995 is a reply to message #1994 ] Fri, 11 December 2020 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi, Sdsullivan.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server. We have sent this info for you by email.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Can't create videos [message #1996 is a reply to message #1995 ] Fri, 11 December 2020 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't understand this response. I want to create videos from images, not spin videos from a single source video.

So there is no source video file.

Please explain what it is you are asking me to do, and why.

Thank you.
Re: Can't create videos [message #1997 is a reply to message #1994 ] Fri, 11 December 2020 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Please, look at the following article in such case:
http://www.videocharge.com/Products/vcs/doc/join_image_files .php

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Can't create videos [message #2001 is a reply to message #1994 ] Thu, 24 December 2020 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that.

The problem I have now is the program freezes up during video rendering, every time.

I even tried installing it on a larger server with lots of ram and it still freezes up.
Re: Can't create videos [message #2002 is a reply to message #1994 ] Thu, 24 December 2020 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server. We have sent this info for you by email.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Can't create videos [message #2003 is a reply to message #2002 ] Thu, 24 December 2020 15:15 Go to previous message
As before, there is no source video file. I'm attempting to create videos from graphic files.
Previous Topic:Non-removal/non-editability of watermark in video
Next Topic:Create of the last clip
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 14:28:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00523 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.