Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Videocharge studio
Videocharge studio [message #1536] Tue, 22 January 2019 08:27 Go to next message
scuzz  is currently offline scuzz

I tried your latest version of Videocharge studio, assuming it has 'grown up' a bit.
It seems to work considerably better than previous versions although it crashes when the preview button is hit on both my XP machine, and my windows7 64 bit machine.
All I want to do is create a very simple gallery, but the program seems to have a bug, or I'm missing something in the documentation.
Take a look at this gallery: http://www.scuzz.net/videochargestudio/index.html
As you can see, the 1st thumb links to Item.html, and the 2nd thumb links to Item_01.html.
Logically, the 3rd thumb should link to Item_02.html, and the 4th..., etc.
All the rest of the thumbs link to Item_01.html, even though the script generates the appropriate files.
Here's a copy of my .vsc. http://www.scuzz.net/videochargestudio/scuzztest_win7.vsc
Is it me, or is it the program? Please help.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1540 is a reply to message #1536 ] Sun, 27 January 2019 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, send us your config-file to support@videocharge.com

Thanks.
Videocharge team.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1542 is a reply to message #1540 ] Mon, 28 January 2019 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah, sure. I'll just copy it from the link I gave you above, and mail it to you.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1545 is a reply to message #1536 ] Tue, 29 January 2019 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thank you very much, that problem seems to be fixed.
However...
I'm trying the program on both my windows7 machine, and on my windows XP machine.
On both machines, after editing the properties of the index page, Studio crashes and closes upon hitting the OK button.

On windows7, every time I close the program, or it crashes, I'm told that my 20 day trial is up, and I have to re-install/repair the program. (This problem also happened on the version I installed last week, but it was no big deal, as the program didn't crash)
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1546 is a reply to message #1536 ] Tue, 29 January 2019 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Many thanks for the info.
We will look at it soon.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 January 2010 11:59]

Re: Videocharge studio [message #1549 is a reply to message #1536 ] Tue, 29 January 2019 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

We can't duplicate the problem with crash.
Could you, please, provide us with more info about it.
What files have you added?
Could you, please, send us your config-file saved befere changes in the index pages.
What changes do you do here?

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1554 is a reply to message #1549 ] Fri, 01 February 2019 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

OK, with windows7 64bit after a reboot and such, I can't even get the program to go all the way through the default .vsc that I had set up. It crashes without changing anything.
Every time it crashes I have to repair the program to get the 'try' button to work again. I also uninstalled and re-installed it.
So, windows 7 doesn't work.

With XP, after a reboot, it worked once. Then I had a few crashes, but now it seems to be working again. I'll keep playing with it and see if I can figure out exactly what's going wrong.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1555 is a reply to message #1536 ] Fri, 01 February 2019 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

1) What Win7 version do you have exactly?

2) Could you, please, send us your config file.

3) Are you sure that you trial period isn't over still?

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1557 is a reply to message #1555 ] Mon, 04 February 2019 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm using windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
No, there's no way the trial is up.
The config file is the same one I already gave you.
I notice others are having the same problem.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1559 is a reply to message #1536 ] Sat, 09 February 2019 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Did you run Videocharge Studio with "admin" rights?

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Videocharge studio [message #1561 is a reply to message #1559 ] Sat, 09 February 2019 22:16 Go to previous message

admin wrote on Tue, 09 February 2010 05:01

Hi.

Did you run Videocharge Studio with "admin" rights?

After a couple more installs, yes I tried that.
Still crashes.
Still has to be re-installed every time I start the program.
Previous Topic:Demo keeps expiring
Next Topic:Deploy applications based on watermark SDK.
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 21:52:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.