Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » Video and Audio » General questions on creation of Video and Audio files » how to convert wav to wma with best quality possible
how to convert wav to wma with best quality possible [message #1400] Mon, 16 July 2018 00:24 Go to next message
focus54  is currently offline focus54
I have wav files come to me from various sources and I want to convert them all to a common wma format but I want to maintain the best sound quality possible from the wav file. (I realize the files will probably be large). How can I go about this?

I also get avi, mpg, mpeg, dvd video files that I need to convert to wmv and maintain the best sound quality possible.

Note: the reason for wma and wmv is for standardization among the windows users and for easy launching from hyperlinks within excel.

Is it a matter of matching the sample rates among other things?

Any help on configuration settings would be greatly appreciated.
Re: how to convert wav to wma with best quality possible [message #1401 is a reply to message #1400 ] Fri, 20 July 2018 07:21 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Sorry for delay of our answer.

1) You may set STEREO audio and high bit-rate, for example, 48000.
In such case all files with smaller bitrate will be encoded with hight bit-rate without quality loss.

2) You should set audio codec and bitrate in the output format properties -> Audio window.
The bigger value of bit-rate you set - the better quality you get.

3) Sample rates have effect on output file size. We suggest to create several test samples for select required value.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:batch video text
Next Topic:Cannot process files
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 13:26:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00595 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.