Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » "videocharge 3 trial" on video output
"videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1072] Wed, 20 September 2017 02:52 Go to next message
direct00  is currently offline direct00
Hi there, when my trial came close to expiring video charge starting putting "videocharge 3 trial" on the output video - which was fine I was getting ready to buy it anyway. So I have bought it, put serial number into the program and restarted computer and it's showing as registered but I STILL get "videocharge 3 trial" on the output video!

I've sent an email to your support in hopes of getting this fixed... I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and trying different computers but I'm getting the same issue. Really need to get this going for an important project Crying or Very Sad
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1073 is a reply to message #1072 ] Wed, 20 September 2017 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
azulfi  is currently offline azulfi
I m having the same problem.. i have tried everything but its not working for me... dont know why? ...

plz someone tell whats happening...???
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1075 is a reply to message #1072 ] Sat, 23 September 2017 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there - I got an email response from your tech support. He told me to re-enter the serial number and re-activate. I did this and it did not help.

I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing the software and then reactivating - still I have the same problem. Could you please give me some help?

Videocharge is totally not usable software for me at this time, and I have paid money for nothing.
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1076 is a reply to message #1072 ] Sat, 23 September 2017 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Please, send us your serial number to support@videocharge.com.
We will check it ASAP.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1106 is a reply to message #1072 ] Sun, 15 October 2017 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggbigg  is currently offline biggbigg
Same here just mailed support Sad

Phone support WOULD BE AWESOME Cool
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1110 is a reply to message #1072 ] Fri, 20 October 2017 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem for me was I didn't install the "full" version. Even though the trail version let's you install the serial number, that doesn't seem to work. You need to install the full copy from the URL sent in the email when you register. Then enter your serial number etc. and it will fix it Smile
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1111 is a reply to message #1110 ] Fri, 20 October 2017 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggbigg  is currently offline biggbigg
Already done that. Been using windows movie maker for now as i only bought it for watermarking video.

But yeah patience is running low.
Re: "videocharge 3 trial" on video output [message #1113 is a reply to message #1072 ] Fri, 20 October 2017 21:06 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Please, check our answer by email.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Trail on Video even after activate ok.
Next Topic:Water Mark is cutting off end of my files
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 00:31:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00648 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.