Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Problems Activating Software
icon8.gif  Problems Activating Software [message #304] Wed, 05 August 2015 17:57 Go to next message
JohnnyX  is currently offline JohnnyX
I downloaded and installed Videocharge Express around a month ago.

I then purchased a licence for Express and found that thumbnail creation did not work. I emailed supoport about this, but heard nothing back. Then I found that by downloading and installing the evaluation version of Pro, thumbnail creation on Express worked!

However, once my evaluation period on Pro expired, Express stopped creating thumbnails again Sad

After much messing around, I decided to upgrade from express to the full version.

I uninstalled everything, downloaded the latest full version and installed it.

When trying to activate it, I entered the serial number from my upgrade email and got the error message "unknown serial number"

The "try" link is greyed out, and I get the message "evaluation period has expired" at the top of the splash screen.

Please can you help me get the full version working ASAP, as I have paid for both express and the upgrade, and nothing is working at the moment Sad

icon7.gif  Re: Problems Activating Software [message #308 is a reply to message #304 ] Sat, 08 August 2015 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnnyX  is currently offline JohnnyX
ok, this is solved following an email from support
Re: Problems Activating Software [message #311 is a reply to message #308 ] Sat, 15 August 2015 08:20 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
That's fine Smile
We recommend writing directly to support@videocharge.com in such cases.
Previous Topic:config settings for timeline in xml
Next Topic:audio problem in converting avi to flv
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 24 04:35:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.