Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Just want to shot this program today
Just want to shot this program today [message #1886] Sat, 08 August 2020 00:19 Go to next message
JohnG  is currently offline JohnG
I'm so tired of Video Charge Studio freezing up on me or "not responding" I'm about to see if I can get my money back! It is constantly not responding after trying to do something. If I load an MP4 video and select to "start timeline" at a certain point, it just sits there 8 out of 10 times and does nothing. If I try to click on anything, I get the "not responding" message in the top. So I have to do a control, alt, delete and go to task manager and ask to "end program" and start over. Ok, so I select a different MP4 to work on. Get my watermark done and click to "process" the video and the box shows up "processing" and then nothing again, oops locked up this time. Back to control,alt,delete, go to task manager ask to "end program" again and start over.....it is driving me crazy today. I've been f*****g with it for hours. I can actually get it to work sometimes, but more often than not it has some problem. VERY FRUSTRATING!
I'm working on a laptop using Windows 7 with an AMD Turion 64x2 Processor, 2GB of DDR Ram and ATI Radeon Xpress 100 graphic card FYI.
Re: Just want to shot this program today [message #1887 is a reply to message #1886 ] Sun, 09 August 2020 06:22 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi, JohnG.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config-file to our FTP server - we have sent this info for you by email.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Screenshot crop issue
Next Topic:I have a problem
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 24 14:32:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.