Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive
VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive [message #613] Fri, 20 May 2016 22:24 Go to next message
koko  is currently offline koko
The program is cool, but the watermark feature in videocharge, doesn't has a default feature to use the same specifications of the original video you want to use. Instead, we need to choose "custom format" options, or the 'recommeded', that are different than the original specifications (frame rate, audio, bitrate, etc)

Also, it doesn't has some basic filters, and the more important "Live time" feature, is just one transition per video. Is possible to have more watermark transitions at the same time, and on different positions of the video?

[Updated on: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:26]

Re: VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive [message #614 is a reply to message #613 ] Sat, 21 May 2016 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
koko wrote on Mon, 21 May 2007 18:24

The program is cool, but the watermark feature in videocharge, doesn't has a default feature to use the same specifications of the original video you want to use. Instead, we need to choose "custom format" options, or the 'recommeded', that are different than the original specifications (frame rate, audio, bitrate, etc)

Also, it doesn't has some basic filters, and the more important "Live time" feature, is just one transition per video. Is possible to have more watermark transitions at the same time, and on different positions of the video?

VideoCharge is primarily intended for creation of web galleries, ability to add watermarks is a secondary feature. We hold research in the directions you mentioned. But we apply the research findings to a new product - Watermark Master - that is designed most of all for watermarking. Watermark Master enables to add any quantity of watermarks of almost any desirable types. Unfortunately we doubt whether VideoCharge will ever be able to do that. Besides, "Try using source codec" option is available for encoding of both video and audio streams in Watermark Master.
And what basic filters does VideoCharge lack?

[Updated on: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:52]

icon14.gif  Re: VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive [message #616 is a reply to message #614 ] Mon, 23 May 2016 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank You for your answer.

I was referring to those filters that has Movie Maker, I'll try Watermark Master, thx.
Re: VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive [message #617 is a reply to message #616 ] Mon, 23 May 2016 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for the informtion. We'll consider you suggestion as for adding new filters to VideoCharge.
Re: VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive [message #621 is a reply to message #617 ] Tue, 24 May 2016 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For some reason I can't see any video in watermark master. The video is blurred with no audio. I reinstalled and it didn't work. Sad

I'm back to VideoCharge. I would like if you guys can add an useful feature in VideoCharge (watermark feature). It is to use the 'same source specifications' of the video, like Bitrate, framerate, format, audio, etc...so it will only watermark the video, without lowering the quality.

thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 May 2007 23:58]

Re: VideoCharge: Watermark feature needs to be intuitive [message #622 is a reply to message #621 ] Fri, 27 May 2016 09:45 Go to previous message
koko wrote on Fri, 25 May 2007 19:56

For some reason I can't see any video in watermark master. The video is blurred with no audio. I reinstalled and it didn't work. Sad

Could you please write about this problem to support@videocharge.com and describe it in more detail?

koko wrote on Fri, 25 May 2007 19:56

I'm back to VideoCharge. I would like if you guys can add an useful feature in VideoCharge (watermark feature). It is to use the 'same source specifications' of the video, like Bitrate, framerate, format, audio, etc...so it will only watermark the video, without lowering the quality.
thanks in advance.

As we wrote before, we do research in this direction, but we are going to apply its results to Watermark Master only. Besides, in common case adding a watermark requires reencoding of every frame of a video clip, and so it results in quality loss.

Previous Topic:Output quality @ WaterMark Master
Next Topic:Error converting from .FLV to any other format
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 22 07:32:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00755 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.