Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Features Requests » Destiation path
Destiation path [message #168] Tue, 24 March 2015 21:20 Go to next message
syan  is currently offline syan
When we use multiple files to encode it would be alot easier if we can assign destiation folder for each file for organization purpose.
Re: Destiation path [message #169 is a reply to message #168 ] Fri, 27 March 2015 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
syan wrote on Fri, 24 March 2006 16:20

When we use multiple files to encode it would be alot easier if we can assign destiation folder for each file for organization purpose.

We think that capabilities of VideoCharge to distribute the output files are broad enough. For example, you may specify different destination folders using dynamic variables of the "File Name Pattern".
Another way is to make use of "File" -> "Add folder's contents" command when selecting files to be encoded. This command allows to process all files in the selected folder (distributed among different sub-folders) keeping the original hierarchy of folders unchanged.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 March 2006 09:34]

Re: Destiation path [message #170 is a reply to message #169 ] Fri, 27 March 2015 15:45 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Here is a little more information of how to specify Destination Folder parameter.
Let us assume that you have the original file placed at C:\My Docs\Movies. Then if you
  • leave an empty field: " " - the output file will be created in C:\My Docs\Movies folder.
  • input folder's name: "New" - the output file will be created in C:\My Docs\Movies\New folder.
  • input folder's name another way: "..\New" - the output file will be created in C:\My Docs\New folder.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 March 2006 15:45]

Previous Topic:25th Frame Text
Next Topic:convert to flash
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 19:34:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.